looking for some entertainment

tutsiwarrior

I live in a small agricultural town about 12000 pop with my wife's mother, daughter and grandkids...she died recently and I'm on my own and lookin' for some ST entertainment to come over a couple times per week with a semi permanent arrangement...they got the usual karaoke places on the edge of town with the fairy lights but that doesn't appeal as they are usually fulla drunk thai men that become resentful when a falang walks in attracting all the women with his supposed wads of money...just wanna find someone to come to the house a couple of times per week with an agreed arrangement...I don't want the emotional baggage that comes with a 'relationship'...

where does one find this sort of talent in these little towns? any suggestions? I'd need a professional that knows how to perform...it ain't fair to the local women to misrepresent oneself for a bit of a party, plus being rural and traditional they wouldn't be much use for what I need anyway...I like my solitude and prefer to keep the entertainment apart from my usual activities...

thanks in advance...

8 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Just find a friendly masseuse for 2x a week massages at your place.....

Usually easy to find.....

yeah...I thought of that and even went wandering around the local market looking for a likely place where a masseuse might work...no luck, and then I said to the step daughter are there any massage parlors nearby? she's pretty smart and she got my meaning and shot me a disapproving look and mumbled 'mai mii'...but I believed that she meant 'mai dai'...

Have you considered moving to another area with better options? I guess you're settled there with kids at school and all that....Not knowing exactly which area you are in it is a bit difficult to try and give any answers..

CLOSED ! 

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Archived