IPTV Help

Dellboy218

I hope there is a clever clogs out there that can solve a problem for me.

I am trying a second IPTV system but.....

on a Samsung tablet and Sony phone the m3u log on works fine using the app IPTV Extreme.  On my Himedia Q10 pro with the same app it only returns an http 404 error.  I have also tried their web browser log on. Great on the portables but reports an invalid log in on the Himedia. I have tried it on a friend's Android TV box, also a Himedia but different model with the same app and different internet supplier. That failed as well.  One would have thought if it worked on one it would work on another and yes 2 people checking to make sure all details entered correctly. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, johng said:

Are the DNS server address of the devices that work   the same as the Himedia DNS server ?

Sorry no idea I am afraid.  I have just put in my neighbour's log on details though, same IPTV supplier and it works fine.  Have asked the IPTV company to issue a new log on.

1 minute ago, johng said:
9 minutes ago, Dellboy218 said:
Sorry no idea I am afraid.  I have just put in my neighbour's log on details though, same IPTV supplier and it works fine.  Have asked the IPTV company to issue a new log on.

Well a bit of a mystery !

Afraid so, just swapped my confusion for a bottle of Sang Som!

Archived