TOPS new shop open

Rimmer

29 minutes ago, essox essox said:

just what i was thinking I HAVE NEVER SEEN a tops in Central unless one calls the supermarket in the basement TOPS...can anyone confirm??

This is getting beyond ridiculous now.  Read the sign on the wall when you walk in and figure it out yourself.  ????

Thanks ThaiBob for breaking the internet.

Edited by lapd

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Then if feeling frisky we go to Big C and make videos of it.

So YOU were the one.....lucky lad...I say lucky lad.......let me know please when U plan your next visit :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mychoicetobehere said:

Central Festival has a large Tops in the basement by the foodhall.  Been there quite a few tims so I don't think I imagined it.  Maybe you are thinking of the wrong Central.

We have established it is not Tops but Central Food Hall which is part of the Central Food Group (CFG). Central Food Hall and Tops are both under this corporate umbrella. The point is, this new Tops adds nothing to the marketing experience in the general area and actually the Tukcom store is better in my opinion. 

We have established it is not Tops but Central Food Hall which is part of the Central Food Group (CFG). Central Food Hall and Tops are both under this corporate umbrella. The point is, this new Tops adds nothing to the marketing experience in the general area and actually the Tukcom store is better in my opinion. 
Actually just popped into the new Tops,its much like the one in Kow Noi, not to bad,nothing special,but handy if BigC dont have something.
Also on the way there noticed that the new shopping centre on Sukhumvit is now open ,is it f---' only KFC AND STARBUCKS all tbe rest nowhere near open ,people were driving in then strsight out.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

People are confused because they can use their Tops discount card (1 card) at all Tops supermarkets and Central food hall. They even seem to offer the same products at the same prices , so only difference is in the name. 

10 hours ago, balo said:

People are confused because they can use their Tops discount card (1 card) at all Tops supermarkets and Central food hall. They even seem to offer the same products at the same prices , so only difference is in the name. 

True, but as per the Central Food Group website, Central Food Market offers more specialty items and offers a greater selection.

21 hours ago, balo said:

I can get a lot of stuff at Central that I can't get at Tops.  Everything about the store is different including prices.  So no, it is not just a different name.  Stop spreading misinformation.

Edited by lapd
  • Confused 1