Bus to Sriracha from Airport

thairookie

I have been told that there is a bus that travels daytime from Swampy direct to Sriracha near Gate 8 at Level 1.  Isn't that Roong Reung that goes to Jomtien ?  I have taken that bus many times but it never goes to Sriracha.

Does anyone have any information on this ?  By daytime what do they mean ?  Last bus at 6 pm ?

Thank you for your kind sharing.

The Roongreung bus to Jomtien (Line # 389) uses Highway7 (The Motorway).The closest it comes to Sriracha is about 10km, and to my knowledge, there is only very spotty van service on the road running along the reservoir to Bang Phra and Sriracha. By that I mean that Pattaya bound vans coming from Bangkok usually leave Hwy. 7 at the Khao Kieo exit and cross over to Highway 3 (Sukhumwit Road), but there is no guarantee that they will follow that route or that they will have a seat available.

8 hours ago, allane said:

The Roongreung bus to Jomtien (Line # 389) uses Highway7 (The Motorway).The closest it comes to Sriracha is about 10km, and to my knowledge, there is only very spotty van service on the road running along the reservoir to Bang Phra and Sriracha. By that I mean that Pattaya bound vans coming from Bangkok usually leave Hwy. 7 at the Khao Kieo exit and cross over to Highway 3 (Sukhumwit Road), but there is no guarantee that they will follow that route or that they will have a seat available.

The RR bus from Swampy to Jomtien does not pass by Sriracha.

Is there another RR bus from Swampy to Pattaya North ?  I'm referring to RR, not Bell Service.  Bell buses pass by Sriracha but according to Bell they are not allowed to stop and drop passengers there.

Neither Bell bus nor the Jomtien bus do any stops before reaching Pattaya.

I have double checked this:

you can get a free shuttle to the transportation center/terminal at Suvarnabhumi.

From there is a bus (van?) line nr. 9909.

It comes from Chatuchak market (Bangkok) and goes to Laem Chabang.
It has a stop at Si Racha.

Price for the complete route is 110 Baht, so Suv. to Si Racha should be significantly cheaper. It runs from 6:00 (6 AM) to 21:00 (9 PM) from Chatuchak.

I can't tell whether this is the only option and I am not aware about an option directly from gate 8.

On 9/23/2018 at 8:47 PM, KhunBENQ said:

9909.jpg

And the good news: it's a proper coach not one of the killer vans.

I read from this website that 9909 will pick up passengers at Level 1, Gate 8 (same as the RR coach 389 going to Pattaya).  That is to say, I don't have to take a shuttle bus to the bus terminal near the airport:

http://sabaisabai-thailand.blogspot.com/2014/01/suvarnabhumi-airport-borkorsor-bus-route.html

Screenshot_1.png

• 6 months later...

Archived