Urgent

Have to spend a night at immigration Krabi Airport. Did returned as a WP owner from holiday to just fix the paperwork for my new non b visa but could not enter Thailand and now have to fly back tomorrow to Singapore! 

I am not allowed to spend holiday in Thailand as a employee during off season?? I am only allowed to enter Thailand with a non b visa? 

Any support would be very much appreciated, 

cheers

jokurt

What is you nationality? It sounds like you did not have a valid visa for entry to the country.

A work permit alone does not allow you to enter the country.

There is also no linkage between the WP and the visa needed for entry to the country.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

What is you nationality? It sounds like you did not have a valid visa for entry to the country.

A work permit alone does not allow you to enter the country.

There is also no linkage between the WP and the visa needed for entry to the country.

Some posts got lost in yesterday's server downtime. He replied already that he is German.

@OP

What did the immigration office say why they deny you entry?

Did you have many tourist visas or visa exempts in the past?

12 hours ago, jackdd said:

You have a valid work permit for Thailand, but don't have a non-imm B visa

You arrived with a Singaporean passport without a visa and wanted to enter Thailand as a tourist

Is this correct?

Yes, apart that I’m german citizen and just had a stopover from Bali to Krabi in Singapore. 

28 minutes ago, jackdd said:

Some posts got lost in yesterday's server downtime. He replied already that he is German.

@OP

What did the immigration office say why they deny you entry?

Did you have many tourist visas or visa exempts in the past?

The immigration office don’t believe me that I was in holiday or to come to Thailand for holiday....as I need to fix my papers and get my WP to apply a non b visa abroad. 

They think I’m back to work without non b visa. 

It seems they could see that you have been working in Thailand, and believed you were returning planning to work without an appropriate visa. As @ubonjoe said, showing immigration the work permit was a blunder.  You were unlucky, but I have a suspicion that you may have ended up in a confrontation with the officials. Usually, they would have allowed you a visa exempt entry if you explained you were not planning to work again for a few months, but just wanted to visit friends.You should always try to avoid arguing with Thai officials who tend to be thin skinned, and very sensitive to the possibility of losing face.

1 hour ago, Jokurt said:

The immigration office don’t believe me that I was in holiday or to come to Thailand for holiday....as I need to fix my papers and get my WP to apply a non b visa abroad. 

They think I’m back to work without non b visa. 

What did you check on your arrival card for the purpose of your visit? Tourism?

Did you show them your WP?

What did they ask you and what did you tell them?