Seeking experts related to abuse.

benalibina

3 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

If I were in that situation I would have worn something at the end of it and of course there are such things as contraceptives and birth controls. At any court in the UK the childrens needs are always top priority, before the parents, as it should be.

Sorry, you have lost me there, "worn something at the end of it"? Stick to the facts. The guys kids are in the custody of people whom seem to be undesirable and all you have to offer is that there are contraceptives available. Brilliant just bloody brilliant, why didn't I think of that?' For Gods sake man get a grip!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

I havent wrote anything to you in a "nasty" manner .

You seem to think that anyone who disagrees with you , is being abusive .

If a poster suggests you are doing something wrong , you seem to take it as personal abuse .

Again...i asked a question in the OP...

I will not bother with you anymore...brings you and me nothing. Only pagefilling. Not looking for that.

5 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Sorry, you have lost me there, "worn something at the end of it"? Stick to the facts. The guys kids are in the custody of people whom seem to be undesirable and all you have to offer is that there are contraceptives available. Brilliant just bloody brilliant, why didn't I think of that?' For Gods sake man get a grip!

He writes that he cares about kids and then when a deadbeat person like me, his words, tries to do something about he is out on full force against me. The mind truly boggles !

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, benalibina said:

He writes that he cares about kids and then when a deadbeat person like me, his words, tries to do something about he is out on full force against me. The mind truly boggles !

Maybe he thinks that the kids are better off as they are now ?

33 minutes ago, benalibina said:

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Maybe he thinks that the kids are better off as they are now ?

Maybe not better off, but certainly no worse off without this father on the scene who cannot help and is only complicating matters.

All the OP have said so far is what he can`t do, and I`m still waiting to hear what he can do?

7 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Maybe not better off, but certainly no worse off without this father on the scene who cannot help and is only complicating matters.

All the OP have said so far is what he can`t do, and I`m still waiting to hear what he can do?

Although he has stated what he doesnt want to do , hes been very vague about what he actually wants to do .

He has flown all this way.................to accomplish what ?

What does he actually want to do ?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

Although he has stated what he doesnt want to do , hes been very vague about what he actually wants to do .

He has flown all this way.................to accomplish what ?

What does he actually want to do ?

Your memory is a short one,

I indicated already what i want.

My question in the OP can help with that.

6 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Funny man you are. Full of inconsistencies. Happy to read though that your kids will inherit everything. If your display on here reflects how you are in daily life, thats the least you can do for them.

25 minutes ago, benalibina said:

Your memory is a short one,

I indicated already what i want.

My question in the OP can help with that.

Although I do recall reading your answer, the answer wasnt too clear . 

You want your wife to let you see your kids ?

In the first post , you already stated that she allows you to see them .

All that stuff about "abuse" is nonsense , because theres no abuse going on .

You and your wife are not together anymore .

Do you want to get back together with your wife again ?

Is that your intention ?

Do you want the authorities  to take action against your Wife ?

Seems like you want to find a group that will help in a reconciliation with your wife .

Do you want someone to talk to your wife and persuade her to get back with you ?

What exactly do you want ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, benalibina said:

Funny man you are. Full of inconsistencies. Happy to read though that your kids will inherit everything. If your display on here reflects how you are in daily life, thats the least you can do for them.

I wasn`t there during the conception of your children, nor am I responsible for your situation, all your problems and unfortunately your children's problems you have created yourself. Hopeless case, and I would advise that you stop wasting your energy on forums and start placing your energy into sorting out the welfare of your kids.

Good luck. 

On sunday i spoke with my son, who really misses a fatherfigure, about what happened at his sisters school. When i told him that his sisters changed their mind about going with me, he immediately told me that they were scared. Of me, i asked him. No, of their aunt, he replied. 

The same evening i told the kids that they would need to stay with me because of my son his words to me. Anyway....when i mentioned what he said, in front of 1 sister, he looked surprised and denied it. I was baffled, to say the least. Did not push it further.

You haters and bullies....work above out yourself....suppose this was your son speaking all this ?

Unbelievable evil how some people are on here. To kick a father evenmore down who is worried every day about his kids future within that family. And who, due to unfortunate circumstances, has ample opportunities to change it all and therefore on a civilized way relies on others in this society.

Who worries what the minders of them will do evenmore later to manipulate them. Seeing my daughters later perhaps working in a bar to supply for the lot, as their mother does ?I worry.

And then people wonder about the fact why plenty fathers do crazy things because they are granted limited access to their own children and are not able to be a loving father to their own children because of all the manipulations by the mothers of those children. Supported by courts and ignorant people like some who have posted on this topic.

I truly hope that you have slept well after kicking me down from all angles. You can applaude for yourself. Well done.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, benalibina said:

You haters and bullies....work above out yourself....suppose this was your son speaking all this ?

Unbelievable evil how some people are on here. To kick a father evenmore down who is worried every day about his kids future within that family. And who, due to unfortunate circumstances, has ample opportunities to change it all and therefore on a civilized way relies on others in this society.

Who worries what the minders of them will do evenmore later to manipulate them. Seeing my daughters later perhaps working in a bar to supply for the lot, as their mother does ?I worry.

And then people wonder about the fact why plenty fathers do crazy things because they are granted limited access to their own children and are not able to be a loving father to their own children because of all the manipulations by the mothers of those children. Supported by courts and ignorant people like some who have posted on this topic.

I truly hope that you have slept well after kicking me down from all angles. You can applaude for yourself. Well done.

How did you get on with the Pavena foundation?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

How did you get on with the Pavena foundation?

Called them immediately after member Scorecard pointed me out about them. Sent email after with phonenr for contact. Since then....silence. Oh yeah...called to speak with same guy last friday...he was not in the office. 

https://www.thailandlawonline.com/thai-family-and-marriage-law/child-protection-act

Went with this, and translator, to policestation again last friday. They could not be bothered.

Reading it, it is quite a good Act. Enforcing it...that is the issue.

Ohh...just received an email that based on this Act the local shelter has been contacted by CPCR. 

Am curious.

• 3 weeks later...

The reply from CPCR.....

First of all, we do apologize for a late replay. Since your case had been looked after a couple year ago, it is important to contact the person who used to be a case manager. 

Our Competent Official under Child Protection Act 2003 had followed up your case at the Family and Children Shelter in Phitsanulok Province. A psychologist at the shelter informed us briefly that after her team had done a social assessment during a home visitation, it showed that your children could live safely with their aunt. The report has also been notified. 

My reply to the above message....
Organisations who claim to come up for children, are apparantly not equipped to do so. Sadly enough. 

The people at that same shelter, and you too, do not know anything about abuse. How the dynamics work. My son clearly expressed that he and his sisters are fearful of their aunt. 

Also nobody raises any eyebrows on the fact that the children's mother lives and works in Patong Beach as......that those same children are being raised by their aunt and that I, their father, feels the need to contact you.

Btw the people from that same shelter acted against my wishes last year. I knew they did not understand anything about abuse but still they acted behind my back. Disgraceful.

Childwelfare is a shambles here and i pity mine and all the other kids who live in fear with people they should be able to trust.

The reluctance to think out of the box, ask questions and truly put children's interest first is shocking. It is however a worldwide phenomenon. People with no knowledge about the dynamics of emotional abuse need to investigate if this takes place or not. A shambles.

5 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

"Also nobody raises any eyebrows on the fact that the children's mother lives and works in Patong Beach as."

Didn't seem to bother you before you married her. You need to have a better helicopter view and be open what other people suggest even when it goes against what YOU want. These rants against this sort of organizations doesn't do you any favors in any way.

Your concern for innocent children....albeit, not yours, is quite telling....

On 10/20/2018 at 1:08 PM, FritsSikkink said:

"Also nobody raises any eyebrows on the fact that the children's mother lives and works in Patong Beach as."

Didn't seem to bother you before you married her. You need to have a better helicopter view and be open what other people suggest even when it goes against what YOU want. These rants against this sort of organizations doesn't do you any favors in any way.

Interesting comment. What would you do if your own children, if you have any ofcourse, were emotionally abused via manipulation and brainwashing and nobody would care one iota, only you ? 

4 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

Interesting comment. What would you do if your own children, if you have any ofcourse, were emotionally abused via manipulation and brainwashing and nobody would care one iota, only you ? 

Thats just the O.P's opinion though .

The children seem quite happy and cared for within their family

53 minutes ago, Been there done that said:

I do and I wouldn't leave my kids to start with.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

I do and I wouldn't leave my kids to start with.

In dutch we have a saying....mosterd na de maaltijd. Easy to judge after the facts. If i would know all then as i would know now, things would have been different ofcourse. If one cannot trust the mother of the kids to look after them properly, who can one trust ?

Still not one word from you about that you care about the emotional wellbeing of a child. You are just rambling to pass time.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, benalibina said:

In dutch we have a saying....mosterd na de maaltijd. Easy to judge after the facts. If i would know all then as i would know now, things would have been different ofcourse. If one cannot trust the mother of the kids to look after them properly, who can one trust ?

Still not one word from you about that you care about the emotional wellbeing of a child. You are just rambling to pass time.

You are spend way to much effort looking to discredit the mother and not looking for a way to get along and better the life of your kids.

That I won't leave my kids has nothing to do with judging after the fact, I would just NEVER leave them.

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

You are spend way to much effort looking to discredit the mother and not looking for a way to get along and better the life of your kids.

That I won't leave my kids has nothing to do with judging after the fact, I would just NEVER leave them.

a way to get along...sorry mate, you just do not understand anything about abusers and the dynamics of it.

You know what is really sad...my son freely expresses his emotions and sharing things when he is with me. Upon me asking if he does that with his aunt and mother as well. No, he replied.

No way in getting along properly with a narcissistic personality...let alone with a bunch of them.