99 Reasons To Visit/ Move To Thailand

MrOliver

Before this post expires, I would like the members of the forum to add to this list of 99 reasons to Visit or Move to Thailand. Here is the first reason:

1. Thailand has the sweetest and most likeable women on the planet, why wouldn't anybody want to move here?

Edited by MrOliver

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before this post expires, I would like the members of the forum to add to this list of 99 reasons to Visit or Move to Thailand. Here is the first reason:

1. Thailand has the sweetest and most likeable women on the planet, why wouldn't anybody want to move here?

2. You can rent a really nice villa .. prices range from 30 to 795 USD per night.

5.... 4.... 3.... 2.....

2. You can rent a really nice villa .. prices range from 30 to 795 USD per night.

5.... 4.... 3.... 2.....

3. Thai food is the most delicious in the world!

Fare for a spin round the houses on the ha baht buses in Pattaya is only 5 Bt ...quite reasonable ...and the drivers are ever so very polite with wonderful smiles and make visitors feel so...ooo welcome.... :o

Can buy land here(if you invest a little bit more than 40.000.000 thb)

i think the topper is when im eating noodle soup and the dude that has just served me has got makeup on, high heels, a dress on , little titties with bra, big ear rings , talking and giggled like a girl and he's a dude. :o:D

that never ceases to give me the most laughs of the day and the funny thing is nobody gives a toss.

back here in aussie the boys in white coats would have you locked up in the asylum. :D

its <deleted> priceless mate. :D

Khao Yai National Park

Hornbills - Elephants - Crocodiles - Bearcats - Leopards - Water Moniter Lizards (4ft+ long) etc... etc.. All living wild.

This World Heritage Site is for me, Thailand's true megastar..

There's a good chance of encountering a wild Tiger here.. (about 400 left in the wild in Thailand, Khao Yai has a 'few')

Listen out for the haunting mournful song of the White-Handed Gibbons, an if you're lucky maybe catch a glimpse of these elusive magnificent primates

Khao Yai National Park

Hornbills - Elephants - Crocodiles - Bearcats - Leopards - Water Moniter Lizards (4ft+ long) etc... etc.. All living wild.

This World Heritage Site is for me, Thailand's true megastar..

There's a good chance of encountering a wild Tiger here.. (about 400 left in the wild in Thailand, Khao Yai has a 'few')

Listen out for the haunting mournful song of the White-Handed Gibbons, an if you're lucky maybe catch a glimpse of these elusive magnificent primates

This is the best place on Earth to make and save money. A good investment can return 60 per cent year in and year out.

Yeah,not sure what the count is here...but here we go:

It beats the -30 c temperatures here in Alberta ,Canada!

It doesn't cost $350,000.00 C.A.D to buy a 2 bedroom condo-even as a first time buyer!!!

The food is the best!!!

The country is entertaining at every turn!

Thanks for allowing me to contribute here.

farangRussIam

Thanks for allowing me to contribute here.

:o:D:D Spoken like a true wimpy Canuck. Oh, is it ok if I exist in this space? I can pay and everything and volunteer to pick up the garbage...

Go to a psychie and delete all that drivel that's been driven into your head, honey.

You drive a pickup with turkey balls and shotgun rack accessories, FRI? What's the sound of snow crunching? What's a perogie? What is in West Edmonton Mall? Do you pick your nose? What is on 97th Street and what is its sister area in BKK? Are you a nice person? Oilers or Habs fan? Wrong answers, you die. :D

Sweetest and most likable? Some of those sweet smiles are are sweet facades. Or as one fellow put it as to why he would not date the local Thai girls "they are soft on the outside and crunchy on the inside". Yes, wonderful women, but what you see is very rarely what you get.

I prefer Manado women. One of the worlds best kept little secrets. No one knows about this place. I should probably keep my mouth shut too.