Has anyone used PEMF? Tried BEMER and have been amazed

onlycw

A friend let me use this machine for a few days (I was staying with him. He used it daily). Hadn't heard of this before... After a few days, I can say that my body reacted in some surprising but positive ways. There might be hope for folks with diabetic neuropathy etc. Especially old people. Am middle aged and bought a previous model for under $ 1,000. 

• 9 months later...
17 hours ago, Tabisugara said:

Hi, I am familiar wi Bemer. Looking for a rental or secondhand.  Do you know a source

Yeah - Ebay Germany. Way cheaper than www.ebay.com in the US or Ebay in the UK. I bought the BEMER 3000 second hand for about 30,000 THB, like new. 

Q: Can someone say whether the new model is actually better (apart from features)?

Renting? In Germany @ 75 Euros a week.

We have had our PEMF m/c for about eight years now ... it came from the states ...Dr Garry Gordon ... so massively expensive but needs must at the time. It is very powerful.

At that time I only knew of one of these machines in Thailand and the owner, a Sports Physio, was charging 2000thb for fifteen minutes usage plus another 1000thb for 'twisting your body etc'.

It is still used pretty well daily, but maybe only for three or six minutes. Great for elbows, shoulders, back etc

There are many videos on the internet ... Dr Garry Gordon, well make your own mind up!!

Archived