Micro farming fast crops - non labour intensive

Rc2702

Hi,

We paid for a mini plot of lemon trees 15 months ago to be grown on my Mrs families farm.

Nothing much just 30 trees which we purchased from an experienced lemon tree farmer. We purchased 30 concrete rings too and this last couple of months my Mrs mentions her mom and sister in law pick the lemons and sell them too on occasion. 

The 30 trees take up about 8 metres width and 25 metres length of the plot.

We want a new veg or fruit to grow but we also want to use that concrete ring system. We are seeking suggestions for a year round grower that would hopefully perform as good or better than the lemon trees.

Please advise us some suggestions.

Nothing too labour intensive we are not manning the crops we just want to provide the same opportunity to her family as the lemon trees have.

Just now, Notagain said:

Sounds like the family is too lazy to work, non labor intensive work haha, Ill take that job any day especially when someone else is paying the bill.

Yes there are some lazy people but there are also some workers but they have other farming to do so I seek something with less labour and a good chance of replicating the small success the lemon trees has provided.