Buriram immigration moving experience

20 minutes ago, Rally123 said:

I fill in a photocopy of a TM7 form that I've had for a few years before I go to immigration.

I had the old one completed and saved on my computer for years. When the new one came out last year I copied and pasted everything into the new one, printed it and used it for my extension. Same form this year after changing the date and my age.

I did my 1 year retirement extension in Buriram in April 2018. I brought all the necessary p/w incl. the TM7. The IO told me i did not need a TM 7 anymore because  everything is in the computer. He told me all i need is a new photo and threw my TM 7 in the trash

I have never had any problems at Buriram immigration. I guess it all depends on the individual

2 hours ago, Blue bruce said:

I did my 1 year retirement extension in Buriram in April 2018. I brought all the necessary p/w incl. the TM7. The IO told me i did not need a TM 7 anymore because  everything is in the computer.

I was told last year that this year I didn't need a photograph for the TM7. The officer denied saying it and I had to produce a photograph. Lets see how you get on next April.

Hopefully this new rule about no tipping, or under the table payments, may sort these money grabbers out. 

10 minutes ago, Rally123 said:

Hopefully this new rule about no tipping, or under the table payments, may sort these money grabbers out. 

Ha Ha...... I can’t see Kuhn Arcade and his colleagues going without their bonuses...????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Ha Ha...... I can’t see Kuhn Arcade and his colleagues going without their bonuses...

I first met Khun Arcade when he was in the old immigration office just outside Kap Choeng in early 2006. He was a bit of a runt then but a nice guy, Very helpful. He's kinda changed since then. Not so helpful now and makes things up as he goes along. Must be down to the steroids he's obviously on?

Edited by Rally123
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rally123 said:

I first met Khun Arcade when he was in the old immigration office just outside Kap Choeng in early 2006. He was a bit of a runt then but a nice guy, Very helpful. He's kinda changed since then. Not so helpful now and makes things up as he goes along. Must be down to the steroids he's obviously on?

Agree...????..... he has given me 2 different answers to the same question on two recent visits.

I did have to laugh at the last extension renewal when he said “Why you have too much money?”....... ????..... good job I left off what I earn in Thailand.....

On 9/29/2018 at 1:57 PM, KiChakayan said:

A great little office if you ask me. Would be a nice move; near McDonalds, KFC, bakery, etc.. Business must be bad there, as there is plenty of empty space around. 

McDonald's....KFC?  Really?!