New Phuket Governor ready to serve the people

webfact

By The Phuket News

1538448667_1-org.jpg

New Phuket Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana makes his pledge to the people of Phuket yesterday morning. Photo: PR Dept

PHUKET: The new Governor of Phuket who arrived from Phitsanulok province yesterday has promised that he is ready to serve he people of Phuket and will try his best to solve the island’s complicated problems.

Governor Phakaphong Tavipatana made his promise in public at the Governor’s House in Phuket Town at 11am yesterday (Oct 1) in a speech witnessed by a number of high-ranking local government officials and local media.

“It is a great opportunity for me to take on the position of the Governor of Phuket. I am ready to serve the people of Phuket, this is my promise to you all,” Gov Phakaphong said.

Read more at https://www.thephuketnews.com/new-phuket-governor-ready-to-serve-the-people-68842.php#z5DpE4BQhrmyUs4O.99

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-10-02

7 minutes ago, webfact said:

Perhaps that should be amended to "ready to save the people". He could start by getting onto the beach doing some lifesaving duties.

Apparently there's no one capable of doing that right now.

Edited by bluesofa
misprit

PHUKET: The new Governor of Phuket who arrived from Phitsanulok province yesterday has promised that he is ready to serve he people of Phuket and will try his best to solve the island’s complicated problems.

Well, I must say that's a novel idea!  Perhaps others throughout the country could follow his example.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Where have I herd that before?

Ah yes, every previous Governor since I've been here!

• Like 2