Thai Tourism Min urges officials to be mindful of their actions

webfact

6 hours ago, ukrules said:

Fire them all the way up the the big bosses in charge. They allow this to happen and plenty of them will profit from it.

Then start investigations into their finances, what houses and land they own, etc. Repeat this for every public official who holds some position which can be exploited for gain.

That's how you go after corruption.

Then there will be no more civil service left. The money is shared by all regardless. From bottom to the top. So everyone has their finger in the pie. So everyone is guilty of corruption. Only when you are caught red handed will you be punished and assigned to a desk job. And the cycle continues.... only way to break this cycle is to educate,educate ,educate and with the correct remunerations to boot. Civil servants have mouths to feed too. 

2 hours ago, joebrown said:

This could get even more serious when Prayut gets involved and starts 'urging' them to do their jobs.

And if that doesn't work, send in Prawit. He knows from experience recently what it's like to be in the shit.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ukrules said:

Fire them all the way up the the big bosses in charge. They allow this to happen and plenty of them will profit from it.

Then start investigations into their finances, what houses and land they own, etc. Repeat this for every public official who holds some position which can be exploited for gain.

That's how you go after corruption.

We know all that But,,,But Who's going to Do that , the corruption is going Soooo far Up the Ladder there's no one Clean enough/has the Power to Investigate /prosecute the Crooked Lot.

14 minutes ago, lvr181 said:
1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

He knows from experience recently what it's like to be in the shit.

I think he really didn't know it because he was asleep. :cheesy:

True, but on that earlier fateful trip to Ubon when he had his 'medical emergency', he was very much awake then.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, digger70 said:

We know all that But,,,But Who's going to Do that , the corruption is going Soooo far Up the Ladder there's no one Clean enough/has the Power to Investigate /prosecute the Crooked Lot.

There is an anti corruption department which works directly for the central government.

I don't know too much about it but I know it strikes fear into the hearts of Thais, they have a lot of power but they also have a lot of work, it could take them decades to work their way down to the low hanging fruit like this.

37 minutes ago, ukrules said:

There is an anti corruption department which works directly for the central government.

I don't know too much about it but I know it strikes fear into the hearts of Thais, they have a lot of power but they also have a lot of work, it could take them decades to work their way down to the low hanging fruit like this.

well that sounds great,but if it is going to take decades They will Never going to catch up with the New corruption apprentices , seems to me like a Lost course .