Bic Biros

bluesofa

Are Bic biros available in Thailand?

Yes, I know they're cheap. The last time I went back to the UK, I happened to bring one with me. It's still writing perfectly, but running low on ink - after five years.

The local brands here seem to work for a week or so, while automatically drawing intermittent lines as you write.

I'm not looking for an expensive pen, but a cheap reliable brand. Is there a national chain selling them, as I don't live in Bangkok?

I see there are some Bic lookalike biros on Lazada for example, but wondered if anyone has specifically seen any Bics?

Tesco sell them in the UK, but can't see them on the Tesco Lotus website here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beachcomber said:

Thanks a lot for that.

I searched 'bic biro'. on Lazada, that produced the lookalike ones, but not actually bic.

I see you used 'bic pens'.

I buy them (three pack; red, blue and black) at either TescoLotus or Big C (can't remember which store).

They don't seem to stock them continuously, just a few times a year. Look in their stationary sections. If you don't find them this time, look again in a few months. It's hit and miss. I like Bic Biro's. 

Edited by djayz
Grammar

27 minutes ago, djayz said:

I buy them (three pack; red, blue and black) at either TescoLotus or Big C (can't remember which store).

They don't seem to stock them continuously, just a few times a year. Look in their stationary sections. If you don't find them this time, look again in a few months. It's hit and miss. I like Bic Biro's. 

Thank you very much for the info. I will have a look.

It may perhaps be Tesco Lotus, as Tesco UK have them on their website.

Edited by bluesofa
misprit

On 10/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, bluesofa said:

Thanks a lot for that.

I searched 'bic biro'. on Lazada, that produced the lookalike ones, but not actually bic.

I see you used 'bic pens'.

Apart from the green ones, all those are from South Korean vendors, which explains the silly prices.

Have a look on the Bay: about ฿600 for 50 pens from the UK, including postage.

Edited by Mark1066