Prayuth Exercises With Lumphini Park Goers, Denies Campaigning

webfact

Prayuth Exercises With Park Goers, Denies Campaigning

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%81%E0%

Junta leader Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha exercises Friday at Lumphini Park in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — Junta leader Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha made a surprise Friday morning appearance to exercise in the capital’s Lumpini Park.

Appearing at 7:30am, Prayuth did some light jogging and even briefly joined a taichi exercise before some people stopped him to take selfies.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/10/05/prayuth-exercises-with-park-goers-denies-campaigning/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-10-05

He wants to exercise caution going to the park .. been problems recently with folk playing Pokemon and smoking there ( no surprise if there was kite flying going on n'all ) What with sticking mud , getting tarred with same brush etc it might be wise to give it a swerve ..

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cadbury said:

He needs to get back on the front pages somehow. The way media junkie Big Joke is hogging centre stage people will forget who the hell Prayut Chan-o-cha is and start believing that Big Joke is the PM.

The PM needs to prick Big Joke's balloon otherwise he will be left behind in the media rough and tumble. Big Joke is making him look irrelevant; maybe with good reason.

Big joke is a comedy act. A few low hanging grabs. Interchange bench nothing special

7 hours ago, Cadbury said:

He needs to get back on the front pages somehow. The way media junkie Big Joke is hogging centre stage people will forget who the hell Prayut Chan-o-cha is and start believing that Big Joke is the PM.

The PM needs to prick Big Joke's balloon otherwise he will be left behind in the media rough and tumble. Big Joke is making him look irrelevant; maybe with good reason.

Good point, but Immigration is under military. Prayut needs to listen to Isarn, Thaksin's base, stay humble and provide help. He's Thailand's best chance of shaking off the Americans who finance Thaksin, who sold off PTT (now trying for an energy monopoly). EGAT's next if Prayut can't stop the PeuaThai gangsters. I reported on them through the early 2000s. Rotten buggers. 

6 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

Denies campaigning? He is clearly showing how to make an "x" on a ballot

If you must use Latin aphorisms use them correctly, but beware the TV masters are severe in their punishment of foreign tongues (lack of study?).

Amend your signature: Dum Carpe Diem, Cave Canem

For those who didn't suffer 5 yrs of Latin at Chaps' Public Prison: Seize the Day, (but) Beware the Dog". Dum is redundant, you'll agree.

As my master extolled: Latin grammar is fool proof but not lazy boy proof.

I hope he suffered an excruciatingly slow death at the jaws of ravenous chihuahuas.  

7 hours ago, SABloke said:

Yes, of course, went there to exercise - everyone goes running in slacks ????

He's a reasonably honest soldier trying to become a (reasonably honest ) leader. Give him a break. I've met the opposition. Slimy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, jgarbo said:

He's a reasonably honest soldier trying to become a (reasonably honest ) leader. Give him a break. I've met the opposition. Slimy.

Reasonably honest? He hasn't told the truth since before he said there would be no coup. He's a pathological liar. ????

1 hour ago, jgarbo said:

If you must use Latin aphorisms use them correctly, but beware the TV masters are severe in their punishment of foreign tongues (lack of study?).

For those who didn't suffer 5 yrs of Latin at Chaps' Public Prison: Seize the Day, (but) Beware the Dog". Dum is redundant, you'll agree.

I hope he suffered an excruciatingly slow death at the jaws of ravenous chihuahuas.  

actually, I did alter this saying thusly: While you seize the day, beware of the dog.

Therefore, "dum" is not redundant and "carpis" is correct.

Edited by klauskunkel

1 hour ago, jgarbo said:

... and one more thing, discussing my profile signature in an ongoing thread about Prayuth's exercise regimen is quite off-topic and not of interest to anyone else. You could have pm'd me, and I would then have explained my deliberate choices to you...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jgarbo said:

Good point, but Immigration is under military. Prayut needs to listen to Isarn, Thaksin's base, stay humble and provide help. He's Thailand's best chance of shaking off the Americans who finance Thaksin, who sold off PTT (now trying for an energy monopoly). EGAT's next if Prayut can't stop the PeuaThai gangsters. I reported on them through the early 2000s. Rotten buggers. 

PM me a link to your work please, I'm intrigued. 

I tend to agree about the previous lot, their stench is forgotten too easily. At the same time, though, this current lot isn't great... 

6 hours ago, MaiDong said:

PM me a link to your work please, I'm intrigued. 

I tend to agree about the previous lot, their stench is forgotten too easily. At the same time, though, this current lot isn't great... 

Think by 'reported' he means he wrote an essay in high school.....

:laugh::smile:

• 2 weeks later...