Amputee dies after sex in Chonburi short-time hotel room

webfact

Amputee dies after sex in Chonburi short-time hotel room

7pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rescue News

A 65 year old Chonburi man died after having sex with a woman in a hotel room in Ban Suan sub-district.

Weerachai - who did not have a right leg -  was clothed in bed and the TV was on.

There was a Zimmer frame at the foot of the bed. 

There was one used condom in the trash can. 

The maid who looks after the hotel said that he arrived on the back of a friend's bike at 10am on Saturday and opened up the room. 

Shortly after a woman arrived in a white car and she went in. 

At 11am the woman came out to say that the man had passed out and she was off to contact a friend. 

While police and rescue services surveyed the scene the friend arrived to identify the victim and say that the woman was the victim's girlfriend and they often met there.

The victim rented premises nearby. The friend was contacted by the girlfriend. 

Police believe there is nothing suspicious as the man suffered from many illnesses but they want to speak to the woman. 

The story was reported on the Facebook page of Thai Rescue News. 

Comments there both blamed and defended the woman involved for not sticking around. 

Source: Facebook Thai Rescue News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-10-09

1 hour ago, oldrunner said:

"Amputee" has nothing to do with his having partaken of sex. I'm sure there are causative factors not revealed, such as "Cardiac arrest".

having had a leg amputated might be helpful to figure out why he died.  if his leg was amputated due to diabetes or peripheral vascular disease his heart would also very likely be compromised which could have led to it having a problem.

8 hours ago, webfact said:

The maid who looks after the hotel said that he arrived on the back of a friend's bike at 10am on Saturday and opened up the room. 

Shortly after a woman arrived in a white car and she went in. 

At 11am the woman came out to say that the man had passed out and she was off to contact a friend. 

It is amazing how Thais keep track of everything that goes on. When I die my Thai neighbors will have some wild stories to tell.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

It is amazing how Thais keep track of everything that goes on. When I die my Thai neighbors will have some wild stories to tell.

They may say something like , "It's amazing this farang his dick still sticking up even when you drape that white cloth over his body. It just won't go down"

Depending on which way you look at it, having a heart attack in flagrante delicto must be one of the worst times to have one, since the other person is usually so mortified (if you'll forgive the pun) they just do a runner rather than call an ambulance.

14 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Sorry to tell you NCC, but they are already telling them..........:thumbsup:

Archived