Teacher's License Renewal

sensei

I've searched the forum for answers but I can't find the specific answer I am looking for. I hope someone here can help me out with this. 

How many months before the expiration of my teacher's license should I go to Kurusapa  to have it renewed? 

I've searched the forum for answers but I can't find the specific answer I am looking for. I hope someone here can help me out with this. 

How many months before the expiration of my teacher's license should I go to Kurusapa  to have it renewed? 

At least 180 days before expiration date.

3 hours ago, ozmeldo said:

Any supporting documentation like PD courses? Is there an outline or checklist of what they want, how many? Online?

I just submit certificates that I get from the activities we do in school. I don't have much this year and the school doesn't send us to such courses. 

BTW those were the only documents that I took there on my first renewal. I am hoping the rules have not changed much, It's been 5 years.

23 hours ago, ozmeldo said:

Is there an outline or checklist of what they want, how many? Online?

Below's a part of the document.

2. Having participated in a training course and received certificate that accrediting expertise in professional practice from the Teachers’ Council of Thailand Course Title……………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………… Training Date…………………………….………………………….Place ………………………………….…………………………. Institution……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

3. Having taken training course relevant to the performance of duty Course Title………………………………………..…………………………..…………………………………………………………… Training Date…………………………….………………………….Place ……………………………….…………………………. Institution……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

4. Having obtained an academic standing promotion from………………............................................... to………………………….………………………according to the official order of………………………………………. No…………………dated…………………………………….or being in the process of evaluation for getting promotion from………………………………………………..………to…………………………………………………………..

5. Being a resource training person on a useful topics about learning management or educational management Topic………………………………………………..…………………………..…………………………………………………………… Date…………………………….………………………….Place …………………………….……………….………………………… Organized by………………………………………………………………..……Period of lecture…………………….hrs.

6. Writing the textbooks, articles or academic reports which are beneficial to learning Management or educational management Name of textbook………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Published Date……………………………………..Publisher……………………………………………………... Name of Articles…………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Published in Journal/ book/ website………………………………………………………………………... Published Date………………………………………Publisher………………………………………………………. Name of academic proposal……………………………………………………………………………………….. Applied Date………………………………………………..Place………………………………………………………

7. Creating innovation used in learning management or educational management Name of innovation……………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Implemented Date…………………………………………………at……………………………..……………………………

8. Doing research studies on useful issues for learning management or educational management Topic……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Published/ Implemented date………………………………………………………………………………………………

9. Having been awarded by the Teachers’ Council of Thailand or other educational agencies Award’s name………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Agency/ Institution…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. 4

10. Having attended the lecture, discussion, conference, workshop, seminar or any meeting which the registration of attendance can be shown Topic/ Theme………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Attended Date……………………………………………Place.………………………………………………………………. Agency/ Institution…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

11. Having completed a study tour or training course on the topics of the professional practices Topic of the visit……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Date……………………………………………………………at………………………………………………………………………………. Provider………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

12. Completing academic worksor other activities which are beneficial to learning management or educational management Topic…………………………………………………………………………………….……………………………………………………… Date……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Can be downloaded here: 

http://site.ksp.or.th/download-file.php?Action=download&DataID=1245

Archived