Interior Design

pattayadave

does anybody know of a company or person who would furnish my bungalow in pattaya, have just bought it unfurnished and would like it tasetfully designed ,money would be a bit tight at the moment so would like to do one room at a time, also general up keep of house ie water electric cleaning etc where do i pay bills etc,sorry but been living the life of reilly for the past twelve years as an expat in africa wouldnt even know how to iron a shirt

does anybody know of a company or person who would furnish my bungalow in pattaya, have just bought it unfurnished and would like it tasetfully designed ,money would be a bit tight at the moment so would like to do one room at a time, also general up keep of house ie water electric cleaning etc where do i pay bills etc,sorry but been living the life of reilly for the past twelve years as an expat in africa wouldnt even know how to iron a shirt

You are going to have fun! But you are lucky that, in last few years, we have now got HomePro at Carrefour and HomeWorks and ModernForm, Index, etc, etc.

My advice would be to have a VERY good idea what you want before approaching anybody. Measure up your rooms, buy books and magazines to get ideas from, decide what would look good in each space. Go through the shops mentioned above and others. Perhaps you'll find that you don't need to hire someone to furnish and take a fee.

I used Euro Kitchen for the 2 kitchens I designed myself and put in at 2 condos. A place for everything and where I wanted it.

Good idea to do one room at a time.

I've seen some dreadful work but I guess you get what you pay for.

I know how it is having been expat for years. I had to learn to cook again! Get yourself a middle aged maid who somebody knows and who you will eventually trust to do your grocery shopping and pay utility bills. Don't get a pretty, young one - all they think about are boys and clothes and hair and makeup.

You are going to have fun! But you are lucky that, in last few years, we have now got HomePro at Carrefour and HomeWorks and ModernForm, Index, etc, etc.

My advice would be to have a VERY good idea what you want before approaching anybody. Measure up your rooms, buy books and magazines to get ideas from, decide what would look good in each space. Go through the shops mentioned above and others. Perhaps you'll find that you don't need to hire someone to furnish and take a fee.

I used Euro Kitchen for the 2 kitchens I designed myself and put in at 2 condos. A place for everything and where I wanted it.

Good idea to do one room at a time.

I've seen some dreadful work but I guess you get what you pay for.

I know how it is having been expat for years. I had to learn to cook again! Get yourself a middle aged maid who somebody knows and who you will eventually trust to do your grocery shopping and pay utility bills. Don't get a pretty, young one - all they think about are boys and clothes and hair and makeup.

cheers will do dont think the girlfriend would let me hire a young one anyway.

have already tried index etc not realy my type of furniture smacks of ikea back at home 6 months and its destroyed

Just a suggestion. I got outdoor furniture from Index and it's good. Got bed, sofas, chairs from Modernform and they are good.

Let me know where you find good "off the shelf" furniture or if you get it made and how it is.

Let me know too if you find an interior decorator. The one I got sucked into using 8 years ago was an idiot!

Best of luck

Just a suggestion. I got outdoor furniture from Index and it's good. Got bed, sofas, chairs from Modernform and they are good.

Let me know where you find good "off the shelf" furniture or if you get it made and how it is.

Let me know too if you find an interior decorator. The one I got sucked into using 8 years ago was an idiot!

Best of luck

there is a place on pattaya klang rd thai bali decor very nice well made furniture and will make to your requirments but take the bank manager with you