Gruesome Murder In My Neighbourhood (Hua Hin)

Easy Come Easy Go

I live around the area of NW Hua Hin, and today I learned that there was a body of a 20+ y/o Thai woman discovered, cut and dismembered inside of a box. 
Apparently she was from BKK but had rented a house from October 5th. However today my GF has told me that the her body was found. 
Now I've tried to find news on this but cannot, and it is pretty mysterious, not to mention scary. So if anybody can find any info on this, please post it. 
Having a potential psychotic killer in your neighbourhood isn't a pleasant feeling. Although my initial thought would be a jealous ex or current BF...

4 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I am in HH and will relay to Thai women.  facebook for sure will have something.

That is where the initial source got the info. My GF works for a company who uses drivers, and one of the drivers saw a Facebook post or page about it I think. 
And more towards Black Mountain and Hin Lek Fai 

1 minute ago, Easy Come Easy Go said:

That is where the initial source got the info. My GF works for a company who uses drivers, and one of the drivers saw a Facebook post or page about it I think. 
And more towards Black Mountain and Hin Lek Fai 

ok just got a report of a "gruesome" body found last week in a wooded area between 96 and soi 94. there was a small comment about it on a HH FB page. I don't have a link

7 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

ok just got a report of a "gruesome" body found last week in a wooded area between 96 and soi 94. there was a small comment about it on a HH FB page. I don't have a link

The problem with hearing things from people who also heard things from someone else, is that details do get shady.. 
But yeah, she apparently lived in my area and I was told the body was found here. But who knows. Maybe it will come to light, and the killer will be caught resulting in justice for the poor girl 

You are correct : http://www.newtv.co.th/news/22833

This guy is a reporter in Hua Hin : https://www.facebook.com/talayhuahin

Apparently it's in the Hin Lek Fai area. The lady was 39 years old and found this afternoon. She was stabbed in the neck 7 times.

She has been dead for 3 days according to the article. Body found in her boyfriends rented house according to a different article.

52 minutes ago, ukrules said:

The guy who did this apparently admitted what he did to his wife then killed himself already, neck on the trainline, complete head removal by the looks of it.

He was a Thai-Swiss guy who worked in some hotel according to the article.

http://www.banmuang.co.th/news/crime/128250

Wow that is pretty insane! 
What a horrific loss of life, and all because of ego it would suggest. 
What is even more worrying, is how many murders actually take place in Hua Hin, I didn't realise there were that many. 

Archived