Nurse killed in motorcycle crash in Nonthaburi tunnel

webfact

Nurse killed in motorcycle crash in Nonthaburi tunnel

By The Nation

41295582-generic-police-lights-night.jpg

FILE photo

A nurse was killed when he apparently lost control of his motorcycle and crashed at a curve inside a tunnel in Nonthaburi's Pak Kret district on Thursday morning.

Phanuwat Nakprakorb, 27, a nurse at a hospital in Nonthaburi, died at the scene.

Police said the accident happened at 6.45am in the vehicle tunnel under the Pak Kret Intersection on Tiwanon Road.

Phanuwat was heading towards the Kaerai Intersection when he entered the tunnel, police said. He was hurled across the lane barrier when his bike fell to one side at a curve and he landed on the road in the opposite lane, about 20 metres from his bike

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30356680

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2018-10-18

54 minutes ago, Thian said:

So what? Prostitution is also illegal in Thailand, are you also saying that when they die of HIV?

I think there's a subtle difference there sir.one being it is illegal to ride a scooter inside a tunnel in Thailand it is highly dangerous and a good chance of a fatality.the other being you might get knob rot if you don't wear protection.

4 hours ago, henry15 said:

That tunnel is prohibited for motorcycles. So sonnhamna

A wholly heartless comment - Henry you have just outed yourself as somewhat of a careless tool.

Somnamna, implying he had it coming or deserved to die... why? 

On your follow up comment, why is riding a bike in a tunnel more dangerous? 

6 hours ago, henry15 said:

That tunnel is prohibited for motorcycles. So sonnhamna

I suppose you have never, ever done anything wrong/prohibited/against the rules. A man died, and you say "Serves you right"? Shame on you.

Yes many times and I payed the price for it. But when somebody die because its ownn stupidity I feel no pitty.

I suppose you have never, ever done anything wrong/prohibited/against the rules. A man died, and you say "Serves you right"? Shame on you.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, oldrunner said:

There is a reason motorcycles are forbidden from tunnels, but Thais know better.

Also many flyover bridges are forbidden for motocy's. 

Too many accidents have happened i guess...so the motocy has to suffer for it...All those cars with only a driver in them block all roads and the motocy who tries to sneak through to get to work is punished.

9 hours ago, henry15 said:

Its a general traffic rule, that flyovers and tunnels are prohibited for motorcycles

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

I suggest you consult your law book. Prohibited tunnels and flyovers are signed posted clearly.

Stop making stuuf up. 'Fake news' indeed.

Archived