Phuket Robinson launches ‘Lingerie Sharing” project

snoop1130

Phuket Robinson launches ‘Lingerie Sharing” project

By The Phuket News

1539940778_1-org.jpg

The 'Lingerie Sharing’ campaign was launched on Wednesday (Oct 17). Photo: PR Dept

PHUKET:-- Robsinson department store in Phuket Town this week launched its ‘Lingerie Sharing’ campaign to raise funds to buy undergarments for women inmates at Phuket Provincial Prison.

Phornrat Suksawat, Assistant Manager of Phuket Robinson Ocean department store in Phuket Town, launched the campaign on Wednesday (Oct 17).

Joining Ms Phornrat were Phuket Provincial Prison Director Soontorn Dechraksa and Chutiwan Boonsup, a registered nurse who is the resident expert on chemotherapy at Vachira Phuket Hospital.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-robinson-launches-lingerie-sharing”-project-69036.php#j3KvsJESZvxfGUj0.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-10-19

43 minutes ago, Crossy said:

And there was my gutter-level mind thinking of something VERY different ????

Maybe I watch way too much Japanese pron.

Well, I suppose if the headline got us to read the article the "lingerie sharing" title had the desired effect. 

I'm sure after 2 years on a fish head & rice diet the slammer stencils will jump for joy at their weekly toga parties to get XXL-lingerie donated by the the rich and obese.

And this guy is tirelessly working to receive the honorary certificate for the largest contribution:

9pm_v.jpg

Edited by Lupatria