Hammocks - Multi-coloured - hand woven.

Christopher LG

Does anyone know where I can buy a large Multi-coloured Hammock in Thailand, I'm looking for the hand woven style, not the one's that are just one large piece of material...if anyone has seen any on their travels and can advise I would be very grateful. I'm travelling around so I'm up for going anywhere if I can find the perfect one.

Many thanks

Edited by Christopher LG

6 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Might help if you said where you were ? 

They sell at many roadside places and there are various types on Lazada too.

Thanks Charlie, I will check out Lazada, I'm up for travelling anywhere in the country if I can find the perfect one.

Edited by Christopher LG

^

they are not to good on replying to that email address above ,there is a shop in ko lanta old town that sells them bought some last year,,,,and about 8 years ago they were readily available in pai.

if you find the phone number for the shop n lanta old town they will deliver anywhere in Thailand.

we had 2 delivered last year,,,if your still struggling send us a message and I will get you the phone number for shop in lanta.

they are not cheap vary between 2500 bht. To 4500 bht I think ,but you will not find a better hammock had a lovely 2 hour snooze in one of mine yesterday.

Edited by taninthai

52 minutes ago, taninthai said:

^

they are not to good on replying to that email address above ,there is a shop in ko lanta old town that sells them bought some last year,,,,and about 8 years ago they were readily available in pai.

if you find the phone number for the shop n lanta old town they will deliver anywhere in Thailand.

we had 2 delivered last year,,,if your still struggling send us a message and I will get you the phone number for shop in lanta.

they are not cheap vary between 2500 bht. To 4500 bht I think ,but you will not find a better hammock had a lovely 2 hour snooze in one of mine yesterday.

Thank you for your reply, I think it may be the same shop as Daffy D has sent me below...many thanks for the tip ????