What happened on the railway road?

janclaes47

As I don't see any news topic regarding, and I'm curious, I ask the question here.

When I travelled on the railway road towards Huayai, on Friday at 4pm, I notice that the Chaiapruek junction was completely blocked.

A few buses were on the Huayai side of the railway road, but didn't move any more.

I decided to travel Chaiapruek road till the end, then turn right, which brought me back half way on the railway road between chaiapruek and huayai.

There was no traffic on the road, and on my right on a distance I saw a parked police car with flash lights on, and about 100 meters further a parked bus.

When I returned direction Pattaya around 6.30pm the side direction Huayai had still no traffic. At the Chaiapruek junction I saw the road was blocked of by portable steel fences, and there was heavy police presence.

I counted at least 2 police cars and 8 policemen, but there could have been more.

Anyone an idea what happened there?

Flooding.....

There is a large river (mostly underground) near crossing chaiyapruck/sukhumvit, but on sukhumvit they did built the viaduct for it.

Now they are building a new petrol station, in the middle of the underground river.

(this isnt the cause of the flooding, but not a wise decision, to built a pump station there lol) 

Just now, BkkLifeA said:

Flooding.....

There is a large river (mostly underground) near crossing chaiyapruck/sukhumvit, but on sukhumvit they did built the viaduct for it.

Now they are building a new petrol station, in the middle of the underground river.

(this isnt the cause of the flooding, but not a wise decision, to built a pump station there lol) 

The stretch of railway road I'm talking about is east side of the railway. The flooding is west side of the railway as far as I'm aware.

Archived