Farang Con-artist

RAZZELL

I was on lower Suk last week and saw the farang con-artist featured on the Stickman site...

He was holding a cardboard sign..."No money for plane ticket home etc etc etc"

Just wondered how long this low-life has he been "at it"...? :o And where is he from?

RAZZ

Man, that guy has been doing it for years. I am surprised that the Thais who live and work in the areas where he regularly begs (Chidlom, Victory Monument and Sala Daeng BTS stations, amongst others) have not said something to him. Thais can be very gracious to people who they genuinely feel are down on their luck, but if they start to feel that they are being taken advantage of they can change quickly.

Man, that guy has been doing it for years. I am surprised that the Thais who live and work in the areas where he regularly begs (Chidlom, Victory Monument and Sala Daeng BTS stations, amongst others) have not said something to him. Thais can be very gracious to people who they genuinely feel are down on their luck, but if they start to feel that they are being taken advantage of they can change quickly.

It's surprising that Thailand has not made "con-artist" a

reserved profession.

:o

at one time (as far as I can remember) there was a sort of lynching posse being planned :o

Yes, as these threads often degenerate into that kind of rubbish, but obviously it's just keyboard warriors talking as he's still doing it!

Best thing to do would be to interview him, video the interview, upload it onto YouTube and then post the link to it here.

Any takers?

It's surprising that Thailand has not made "con-artist" a

reserved profession.

:o

No, it's planning on becoming a con-artist hub.

at one time (as far as I can remember) there was a sort of lynching posse being planned :o

Yes, as these threads often degenerate into that kind of rubbish, but obviously it's just keyboard warriors talking as he's still doing it!

Best thing to do would be to interview him, video the interview, upload it onto YouTube and then post the link to it here.

Any takers?

I'm game

I've got a high end dvd cam and 8 days before I move to Malaysia

I'd be willing to post my # so people can contact me after sitings

You guys find him, I'll film and interview him

Edited by Slated

Any takers?

Bkkmadness has already done this a few months ago, just waiting for him to put it on YouTube and give us the link.

He told me he was editing it or something but that was a long time ago now.

Any takers?

Bkkmadness has already done this a few months ago, just waiting for him to put it on YouTube and give us the link.

He told me he was editing it or something but that was a long time ago now.

Great, let's get bkkmadness to post it a.s.a.p., sounds like this could be interesting...!

dont mean to to state the obvious, but maybe you should ask him, Im sure he is more aware of his history then anyone here

I was on lower Suk last week and saw the farang con-artist featured on the Stickman site...

Just wondered how long this low-life has he been "at it"...? :o And where is he from?

RAZZ

dont mean to to state the obvious, but maybe you should ask him, Im sure he is more aware of his history then anyone here

RAZZ

Er, hello.

This man is a con-artist. Telling the truth isn't going to be high on his agenda.

Sorry lads, I been away on holidays coz the folks were visiting. I saw this thread the other day and thought 'I'd better get that vid edited'. I'll do it sometime this week and whack it on here. The guys very talkative really, saying that as long as his visas straight the police will not deport him.

Edited by bkkmadness

Sorry lads, I been away on holidays coz the folks were visiting. I saw this thread the other day and thought 'I'd better get that vid edited'. I'll do it sometime this week and whack it on here. The guys very talkative really, saying that as long as his visas straight the police will not deport him.

Good lad, i'm looking forward to it mate.

Hope you had a good time with your folks.

Acquiesce

Good stuff. There's a YouTube thread in Bedlam, good idea to stick it in there too.