Armless beauty vlogger a social media hit in Thailand

webfact

Armless beauty vlogger a social media hit in Thailand

By South-East Asia correspondent Liam Cochrane and Supattra Vimonsuknopparat

vcn.jpg

video screenshot

Once her parents set up the studio lights in their simple one-room Bangkok home, 18-year-old "Fai" bursts into action.

She's loud and sassy, dancing and laughing as she welcomes her fans to a live broadcast of another make-up tutorial, sponsored by a local brand.

"Hello everyone! Welcome back, it's me Fai doing make-up with my feet — check out my dress, isn't it beautiful?" Fai gets herself up on her shortened leg, balancing with her full-sized leg, and shimmies her body to the loud R&B music. She has no arms and shows off her bare rounded shoulders by wearing just a crop top.

Full story: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-21/meet-the-armless-beauty-vlogger-becoming-a-social-media-hit/10397188

-- ABC NEWS 2018-10-22

9 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Fai was born with no arms, a shortened right leg, a curved spine and only one lung.

Fair play to her for what she has achieved in life, despite her disabilities.

I'll get that in, before the "sick attempt at humour" brigade start.

Found the virtue signaler. How good do you feel SJW

Very humbling indeed, this young female has chosen to use her brains and talents to do what she feels is her calling... I hope she has every success in her career and has all the doors opening for her just the same as the able bodied people of the world !

Lady you have my respect !

Archived