Whats Happened to the Mail

Oink

19 hours ago, Briggsy said:

I found a complaint email address on here that Ubonjoe posted. It may be this one, I can't remember. E-mail : [email protected]

I have had many problems with either post going to UK or post coming from UK. That email address, even though correct, is an absolute waste of time. No matter how many complaints you send you always get a generic reply that does not answer your questions. They always say that if it is not tracked, there is nothing they can do. Or they send the standard reply regarding posting times abroad. Post can remain at Swampy for 7 to 10 days before being flown to the UK and nobody can say why!!!

Even local mail from Chumphon or Bangkok has taken nearly 4 weeks to arrive!! Explain that one.

We have had massive problems at our sorting office and even no postie for a while. Complaints to the email address go unanswered.

So everything is now tracked or sent by courier. 

Normal mails are very bad in Thailand ; 50 % of my mails never arrive , even in my PO box 

people in my post know me now and I think, as said above, that problem comes from Bangkok 

only registered letters and EMS work, because we pay more and they are monitored

normal mails, postmen don't care

On 10/23/2018 at 1:29 PM, wgdanson said:

Do you know what lol means.....................it's a JOKE, you know Laugh Out Loud

And there was me thinking...how lucky I am.."so many people love me"...when I had the LOL.added on...thought it meant.  "Lots of Love"..

In Thailand, and probably in more countries, everything is possible in about 3 days. As long you pay extra.

My gf and her sister sometimes get a box with vegies and fruit ( don't ask why ???? ) from home in deep south. It arrives in area Pathum Thani in 3 days.

I won a free bag with candy been send from Chiang mai to my gf . Already 9 days on it's way with regular post. Last time i ordered with that same company and did have it send to me. It was here in Belgium in less then 14 days.

6 hours ago, Oink said:

Last night I spoke to someone on our village who is having the same problem. He also went to the post office to enquire. He was told that the problem is in the Bangkok sorting office which is the main clearing centre for overseas mail and mail posted in Bangkok (including my Thai bank credit card statements). Allegedly there is mountains of the stuff and its getting bigger.

The one in Laksi? I've noticed a delay in delivery of stuff I've ordered from eBay lately, 1-2 weeks more than usual. It's small trinkets with regular mail.

Archived