Terminal 21 carpark/entrance

thainet

Need to do the mandatory Terminal 21 visit today. So would like information please on the carpark entrance(s).

Is there one or two entrances. 

Is one easier, or less traffic than the other.

In the carpark itself are all floors available (or some for hotel, ladies etc like Central).

Thanks for any and all info received.

There are 2 entrances that I'm aware of. One on Pattaya Neua and one on Second Road. On Pattaya Neua, queue in the second lane then cut in front of everyone just before the entrance to T21. Could save up to 30 minutes of queuing. Once inside the grounds there is a long, slow moving queue to the indoor car park. Just as you reach the car park entrance, the traffic from the 2nd Road entrance joins the queue, saving them 30 minutes of queuing.

My advice, use the 2nd Road entrance and don't be afraid to barge into the queue, it's the Thai way.

"Do unto them before they do unto you".

Yes dont use the North road entrance as the queue snakes all the way round the building before getting to the parking garage....2nd road entrance "merges" just before the parking garage..what the queue is like on 2nd road is like is anyones guess.

9 minutes ago, thainet said:

Gents thanks for the fast replies.

Sounds like it might be better to park at Lotus or Central Marina and take the 5 minute walk.

After my experience, my wife and I agreed that, in future, we would park at Central Marina and hop on a baht bus to T21.

3 hours ago, Spidey said:

After my experience, my wife and I agreed that, in future, we would park at Central Marina and hop on a baht bus to T21.

This is exactly what I did with my crew & boy was I please when I saw the traffic jams trying to get in.

Yes you enter the parking from either North Pattaya Rd or 2nd rd. However there is only one lane that enters into the building. Upon exiting you can get out near the center of the complex and go onto North Pattaya rd. If busy it would take some time to get out since you must share the exiting with the entrance cars for some of the way out. I must say the going in and out of Terminal 21 leaves a lot to be desired.

On 10/27/2018 at 10:00 AM, Anythingleft? said:

ets be honest everybody drives everywhere nowadays and not to many people walk...

That's a problem for mankind. It takes 5 minutes to walk from Marina , still some people can't do it .  Exercise daily and walk . Good for you. 

Just now, balo said:

That's a problem for mankind. It takes 5 minutes to walk from Marina , still some people can't do it .  Exercise daily and walk . Good for you. 

It takes more than 5 minutes of sweating your <deleted> off and getting sunburn. A Thai would never do it unless they couldn't afford 10 baht for the Songteaw.

24 minutes ago, Spidey said:

It takes more than 5 minutes of sweating your <deleted> off and getting sunburn.

I live in the area , I walk in 5 minutes from the entrance of Marina (Starbucks) ,  I do not run.   And not much sunburn these days , mostly overcast. Both Thais and foreigners complain too much and can't move their arse. . 

10 minutes ago, balo said:

I live in the area , I walk in 5 minutes from the entrance of Marina (Starbucks) ,  I do not run.   And not much sunburn these days , mostly overcast. Both Thais and foreigners complain too much and can't move their arse. . 

We don't complain, we just do what Thais do, after all this is Thailand. Golden rules for Thais (and me):

Never break into a sweat.

Never expose yourself to the sun.

It's what smart people do when living in Thailand.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:59 AM, johng said:

what the queue is like on 2nd road is like is anyones guess.

well I can say the queue on second road this Sunday was quite horrid too...but slightly faster than North road was last Sunday.

Archived