"thaiwrite" - New Program

SpokenThai

"ThaiWrite" Version 1.0 (Beta)

Five first members who want to test the Beta version will get a free registration. If you are interested to be a tester and give us your comments, please post here and we will send you a private message.

This program contains over 1,000 useful sentences in English with Thai Script translation and English phonetic. Each line shows the English, The Thai, and the Phonetic, from left to right. Click on the "Copy" button and the Thai script will be sent to your clipboard. You can Paste the Thai script on any suitable text application, like email.

Thank you

"SpokenThai" team

Five first members who want to test the Beta version will get a free registration. If you are interested to be a tester and give us your comments, please post here and we will send you a private message.

This program contains over 1,000 useful sentences in English with Thai Script translation and English phonetic. Each line shows the English, The Thai, and the Phonetic, from left to right. Click on the "Copy" button and the Thai script will be sent to your clipboard. You can Paste the Thai script on any suitable text application, like email.

Thank you

"SpokenThai" team

I am very interested in your offer, :o Nignoy

Thank you

"SpokenThai" team

Great! Please let me try!

John

Is it too late for me? :o I really would love too try it, all the more in few months I will work in a hotel, so, it's better for me to speak some words with my future collaborator...

Thanks anyway :D it is a good idea...

Thank you

"SpokenThai" team

"ThaiWrite" Beta version

Hi to all members,

All members who posted above can download the program from the below link. Please read the Readme file for instructions how to get your Free registration. We are sorry we can't give it free to all members, but I am sure you all understand.

"ThaiWrite" Program - Beta version

This zip includes three files:

1. ThaiWrite.exe - the program

2. RegNum.exe - registration creator utility

3. A Readme file with instructions

Thank you

"SpokenThai"

Could you please include me for a trial and let me know how i can give feedback.

I will be able to test it under vista soon.

I would be interested to know if it could be developed into a web service as i would like to incorporate such a product into sites I own and wish to develop further. Also I would be interested in being able to add to the sentence database for the applications I have in mind. I've just had a look at the screenshot and it looks AJAXish ?

TIA

bangkapiboy, binnsy, Khun Bob, loong, mackayae

Thank you all - please send me your email with the registration number you generate (see the Readme file).

Download File

Program web page:

ThaiWrite

Waiting for your comments.

Khun Bob,

I think, it can be put on a web site. I will check with our webmasters for more details. Yes, English is not my mother language and you are welcome to correct any of my English mistakes :o

Thank you all

"SpokenThai"

Hullo,

Am I too late to join the trial?

Would love to give it a try .... particularly when sending faxes to LOS.

Please... :o

Stekmer

Download new Beta (just uploaded), read the "readme" file in the zip and send me an email. I will send you the free code.

For other testers, please send your comments.

Thank you

"spokenThai"

Edited by SpokenThai

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you

"SpokenThai" team

Do you have any plans to launch the software for use in PDAs? Would be good for foreigners who can't read or speak Thai to communicate with the locals. Or for those who have just arrived in LOS without the advantage of having learnt Thai previously.