If Your Spouse Is Too Hot And Sexy,do U Feel Comfortable Walking Around With Her?

zaza

Hi,

I was just thinking after reading this topicabout sex fever!!as the actress claimed.

What was the reaction or comment of her partner or spouse on her dress and outfit?This bring questions about the thin line between dressing sexy and dressing nothing!

What the men really want in that issue?do they accept their spouses exposing their bodies and showing (all to all) in public?or they prefer to have these beauties to be shown for them privatly??

If the only way to attract men would be wearing like this (lingeries) in public , it means we are heading for an open sex show all the time !!

I noticed some men are really walking proud when they are accompanied with such (hot) gals cause all the other men are jealous of them (maybe women too) :D

Like to hear some opinions about that please :o

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after your last post and now this I think it is safe to say that you really are Trolling.

You seem to know which buttons to hit though so probably you are a previously bannned member.

I just want to know more about ppl and to view others' opinons.That's all !! :o

If u feel u don't like my post ,u r free and am so sorry if my posts irritate u

I always feel proud, and indeed comfortable, walking around with a troll on my arm.

Wish I were that one!!

Why u ppl keep insisting on something .If u don't like to add a comment or write your opinon please don't .

but don't use that stereotype words used by morons

Edited by zaza

Listen up zaza, if you're gonna add postings like this one you gotta expect troll accusations whether you are or not, it's a natural response from people who've been around this forum for any length of time.

Anyway, just to add a "sensible" reply I never walked anywhere with my Venezolana gf, who was drop dead gorgeous (what she saw in me God only knows) and didn't need to wear revealing outfits. I floated about an inch above the ground. Was a real pain getting through doorways, had to go sideways to get my smile through. :D Was I comfortable? Bluddy right I was! :D

But would I be comfortable with my current partner walking around in skimpy revealing outfits? Probably not but hel_l I'm an easy going person and always open to persuation. :o It would also depend on the location. Swanky clubs in BKK okay but around Tesco-Lotus on a Saturday morning might cause a commotion in the cold meats department. :D

I always feel proud, and indeed comfortable, walking around with a troll on my arm.

555!! Have you been taking funny pills this morning Kmart?!! :o

It was my post #666. Thought I'd knock myself out. :D Oh, and your soul is damned for Eternity for laughing along with me. Have A Nice Day. :D

Hi,

I was just thinking after reading this topicabout sex fever!!as the actress claimed.

What was the reaction or comment of her partner or spouse on her dress and outfit?This bring questions about the thin line between dressing sexy and dressing nothing!

What the men really want in that issue?do they accept their spouses exposing their bodies and showing (all to all) in public?or they prefer to have these beauties to be shown for them privatly??

If the only way to attract men would be wearing like this (lingeries) in public , it means we are heading for an open sex show all the time !!

I noticed some men are really walking proud when they are accompanied with such (hot) gals cause all the other men are jealous of them (maybe women too) :D

Like to hear some opinions about that please :o

Troll or not I think is a good post. I alway cover my wife in a plastic bin liner as she is so ugly.

Wish I were that one!!

Why u ppl keep insisting on something .If u don't like to add a comment or write your opinon please don't .

Carefull Zaza, I think I got banned for calling people morons even though you most probably are correct. Trolling or not does it matter it enlivens a good moral debate? Your question was about walking around with a half dressed lady was it not? Well clearly it is a moral issue and most probably those that answer in the affirmative would most probably be married or in a long term relationship with maybe an ugly or obese partner and hence whilst away from home, or escaped for a night out they would publicly display their private resentment of this by taking the extreme show of rebellion by parading what some may regard as a "Souvenir" in public. The other alternative is perhaps they are in show business where any publicity is good publicity and thirdly ,and again it is dependant upon your own level of perceived morality, they are just downright vulgar and disrespectful to the community and culture they are currently living in or visiting

I remember walking round with my previous wife back in the uk, she had an hourglass figure she had incredible massive tit's and loved to wear very low cut tops, the feeling I had was mixed, on one hand I loved to show off what I had but on the other I was always wondering how long I was going to have it !

Wish I were that one!!

Carefull Zaza, I think I got banned for calling people morons even though you most probably are correct. Trolling or not does it matter it enlivens a good moral debate? Your question was about walking around with a half dressed lady was it not? Well clearly it is a moral issue and most probably those that answer in the affirmative would most probably be married or in a long term relationship with maybe an ugly or obese partner and hence whilst away from home, or escaped for a night out they would publicly display their private resentment of this by taking the extreme show of rebellion by parading what some may regard as a "Souvenir" in public. The other alternative is perhaps they are in show business where any publicity is good publicity and thirdly ,and again it is dependant upon your own level of perceived morality, they are just downright vulgar and disrespectful to the community and culture they are currently living in or visiting

Thanks dear .That was my question indeed. :o

I remember walking round with my previous wife back in the uk, she had an hourglass figure she had incredible massive tit's and loved to wear very low cut tops, the feeling I had was mixed, on one hand I loved to show off what I had but on the other I was always wondering how long I was going to have it !

But that was in the UK, not here in Thailand. Guess you decided that in later life 2 fried eggs was not for you?

No wonder why she is your previous wife now :o

Edited by zaza

I think it's fair to say that appearance, the way we dress and present ourselves, is important.

I recall my first trip out of Thailand to Singapore, when I mande that trip I'd been living in Thailand for over two years and had become quite used to the Thai way of dress and deportment.

Singapore was an eye opener, the dress and deportment of the women in the office I was visiting were a complete contrast to our office in Thailand.

Conversely we regularly send members of our Thai staff over to the UK for training (usually for up to one year at a time). Only this weekend I was discussing one of the women who returned from the UK having completely changed her wardrobe, from shoes, suits to glasses, she looked spectacular. - It didn't last, she was soon back into the standard Thai girl outfit and the flip flops. Nothing wrong with that of course, but I think it illustrates a point. Our tastes in dress are determined by our background and expectations.

From my own perpective, the women I was attracted to in my single days tended to be dressed pretty conservatively. I can't think of many Thai women, outside the bar scene, that don't dress conservatively.

And here's another observation. My wife and I move around quite a lot, and I have noticed and discussed with her the fact that she dresses completely differently in the various places we have lived in.

In Singapore she'd regularly wear short skirts but she flatly refused to do so in the UK and here in Rome she wears longer skirts and boots (it being winter). In Thailand she wears loose fitting trousers and ankle lenght skirts. I asked her about this, and her response was that while she feels comfortable wearing different things in different places. (Following the local style).

And that is my answer to Zaza's question, if my wife feels comfortable, I feel confortable.

When she feels comfortable, she feels cofident, her deportment expresses this confidence and she looks at her best. I suspect that's the same for any woman.

Zaza,

Looks like my previous posts has hit the spot, still no mention in GH's post of respect to local culture and custom so as not to offend, only "if my wife feels comfortable, I feel confortable" .

That's a shame when Farangs put their own self importance before that of their host country, no wonder we all get labeled the same by the locals.

Zaza,

Looks like my previous posts has hit the spot, still no mention in GH's post of respect to local culture and custom so as not to offend, only "if my wife feels comfortable, I feel confortable" .

That's a shame when Farangs put their own self importance before that of their host country, no wonder we all get labeled the same by the locals.

I think you will find that GH's wife is Thai.

Zaza,

You could also argue that the woman should wear what she feels comfortable in (with respect to local customs/culture), and it is rather chauvinistic for her partner to impose his views.

That's a shame when men put their own self importance before that of their partners, no wonder we all get labeled the same by women :o