Need Phuket Agent Recommendations Please

I learned today that I may be facing some visa issues related to my retirement extension. I'm confused, getting conflicting info, and need expert guidance. Can anyone recommend a reliable, knowledgeable, and well-connected visa agent who can help me resolve my issues? Open to all suggestions. I'm in Phuket. Much appreciated. Feeling stressed. 

I'd consider moving to Bangkok or Jomtien if I knew I could resolve my visa issues there. Worst case, I'm afraid I'll need to leave LOS at the end of the year. That would be rather disastrous. Thanks for any suggestions. 

6 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

I learned today that I may be facing some visa issues related to my retirement extension. I'm confused, getting conflicting info, and need expert guidance.

I don't think you are the only one. There has been no info available other than what 2 embassies have said. Just skip over many things you have seen since most is nothing more than peoples opinions.

Until the Immigration Bureau makes an official announcement I would ignore anything that purportedly was said by an immigration officer.

When does you current extension end?

On 10/31/2018 at 5:36 PM, ubonjoe said:

When does you current extension end?

End of December. And I believe US Embassy Outreach is coming to Phuket November 29th, but I don't have absolute confirmation yet. Do you have any knowledge about this? No email yet from STEP. And I have no confirmed location. So, I will have 28 days in December 2018 to scramble (after getting the affidavit). Very uncomfortable. 

I may have to get in a truck in a hurry and get to Pattaya/Jomtien and find a place to live.