Immigration requested one whole years of Social Security and Income tax for Thai employees

Even though you only need to summit the last 3 months of withholding tax and social security to immigration today they wanted the last years with of statements.

Even though Department of employment is straight forward. immigration is not!!

Think again before making business in this country

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I assume that is for your Thai employees. Perhaps they want proof you actually had 4 Thai employees for the previous year.

If for you I think that is a normal requirement unless you are doing your first application.

Second time in less then a year. She could just be doing what her boss is asking her to do from Khon Kaen we handed in the certified withholding and social got the smile back. I would think it was more to check if I have been paying withholding tax on my 50k a month

1 hour ago, ArickChaiyaphum said:

Immigration doesn’t no visits on foreign hamburger trucks businesses in Phuket apparently because they do not have there company on land but on wheels or a rented lot????
What do the 4 thai employees do cut and butter the buns!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Based on how inefficient and incompetent they are, it probably does take that many to cut and butter the buns, and there is still a 80% chance it won’t be done right.

Hire 4 to haphazardly and lazily do the work of 1. It’s shameful.

• Like 1

Based on how inefficient and incompetent they are, it probably does take that many to cut and butter the buns, and there is still a 80% chance it won’t be done right.

Hire 4 to haphazardly and lazily do the work of 1. It’s shameful.

One to cut and butter the buns and the other 3 to sit around waving theirs hands saying it’s fabulously hot today!!!

8 hours ago, ArickChaiyaphum said:

Immigration doesn’t no visits on foreign hamburger trucks businesses in Phuket apparently because they do not have there company on land but on wheels or a rented lot????

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The company could own more than 1 truck or the owner could have a Thai wife.

Edited by FritsSikkink

9 hours ago, ArickChaiyaphum said:

One to cut the buns. Three to push the truck around.