• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well fac remans that patong has gone down hill faster than faultytower on a LB

Sometimes it comes down to choices.

The amount of choice an individual can, have depends on who you are and where you come from.

The choices I have are far greater than most of the Thai folk who live anywhere in LOS.

I can come, I can go.

Most of these people don't have any such choice. :o

Well fac remans that patong has gone down hill faster than faultytower on a LB

What do you know about the OP that we don't?

What's an LB? - a lead balloon?

Putting dear Patong to one side or a moment, and its alluded decline,

is there anywhere on the island that is on the up?

This would be good to hear about.

Is Patong really the worst cess-pit on the Island?

Is Phuket town any better?

Where is better?

Phuket island is a finite space with ever skrinking resources of

infrastructure and topograghy which limits building for

accommodation. The choices are limited for the long term.

Where to next?

Edited by billythehat

I don't get it.

Sure Phuket is crowded. Anyone tried to drive around Samui recently?

All the attractions of Phuket remain and continue to improve.

So what if jumbo jet full of chinese are invading.

If you want deserted beaches just drive north 200km.

If you want good food, entertainment, nightlife, massages for affordable prices go to Patong.

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

If you can't find what you want here it likely it either doesn't exist or you will never have the "eyes to find it. :o

Tarzan1:

Yes but alot has changed in phuket and for the worse..................

... and for the better.

..mmm..okay then, can we agree at least 50/50 :o

Change is not made without inconvenience, even from worse to better.

A lot of folk from the west, sometimes crow on about the good-o'days in their own countries; but were they really that much better than now? :D

Sales of rose-tinted specs do not appear to be in decline anywhere.

Tarzan1:

... and for the better.

..mmm..okay then, can we agree at least 50/50 :D

Change is not made without inconvenience, even from worse to better.

A lot of folk from the west, sometimes crow on about the good-o'days in their own countries; but were they really that much better than now? :D

Sales of rose-tinted specs do not appear to be in decline anywhere.

Please refer to post #183 :o

There's good and bad everywhere. Maybe you haven't travelled around enough. Bon Voyage. I hear all the grumpy expats are moving to Cambodia and having a wonderful time gripping about Thailand.

Bubbye!! :o

Where ever you go there you are!

If Billy's vowed never to return then why ................................

.............because he never said that........

LOL

better ask the mods to change the title of the thread then :o finally read it all the way through ... sorry your Bangla time was so hard on you :D

If Billy's vowed never to return then why ................................

.............because he never said that........

LOL

better ask the mods to change the title of the thread then :D finally read it all the way through ... sorry your Bangla time was so hard on you :D

i know someone, who knows someone, who knows someone, who

can get you a very good deal on a handbag.. :o

Well cool! When you return to Bangla Rd please be sure to introduce me :o .... of course you'll have to find a reason for me to go to Bangla :D .... maybe you could organize a TV pissup!

Well cool! When you return to Bangla Rd please be sure to introduce me :D .... of course you'll have to find a reason for me to go to Bangla :D .... maybe you could organize a TV pissup!

No, unfortunately the free drinks on yourself, won't be at those wonderful bars in Bangla, as I have bought an apartment in Kamala. Better food, cheaper booze, less traffic. Well at the moment, anyway. :o

Noodles! You're back?

Till wednesday, then bkk, then Udon, then London and Dublin, back on the island late july/august. Depends on the political situation - looks like it could get a bit rough for a while.

Keep yer heads down folks. :o

Edited by billythehat

• 1 year later...

The part about the water on the walkway at Jungceylon made me laugh again. Over a year later and they are still mopping and squeegeeing it away, and folks are still tripping on the carpet. :D

My friend stopped me one day and said, hey, you know we are always going in and out here and yet we've never watched the light show. I said, uhh yea because its crap, but if you insist I suppose we can. So i go over to park my self on the bench and he looks at me, and goes, naw I'm just messing with your head. :o

A little bit of Thai hijinks to make my day.

Unhappy sex tourist...... big deal.

:o

Its like stating that you have gone of London as Soho has changed and you get hasseled by a pro.

I totally agree. Most of this diatribe seems to concern any unhappy incident with an unhappy hooker. And blithering on about the 'two day rule'. Well. Seems to me that the old 'they're just doing it for the money blah blah, it's just a job to them blah blah' justification for sex tourism appears to have a few holes in it?

I agree with this sentiment.

Maybe Billy The Hat would be better off in Pattaya.

OK we aren't supposed to mentin CENSORED but he pay 1000 for a "special massage" and she's a " Greedy little.."?

HUH ? this is like 35 $ No wonder men love it here, I had no idea it was that cheap .

Good god and she's probably having to pay half of that to the police .

Edited by HorseDoctor

OK we aren't supposed to mentin CENSORED but he pay 1000 for special massage and she's a " Greedy little.."?

HUH ? this is like 35 $ No wonder you men love it here, I had no idea it was that cheap . UGH no wonder you sex pats jump through flaming hoops to cling to residency

Good god and she's probably having to pay half of that to the police NO wonder they hate us so .

love it "here"????

where exactly is "here" in your case HD?

…..crivvens, you goons are sure getting some mileage outta this one :D …over 12000 views and 200+ replies….hee, hee..it was just a little old story..read fiction.. :D

Normally I'd let the hounds loose, but having been banned once, had posts deleted, dodged several girly handbag swipes and a veritable avalanche of comfortable shoes that would make even Imelda Marcus jealous, it can get a little tedious…..oh yawn…

Chock dii folks.

ps. I see the posse of JD and that bastion of God's favourite country, Mr H Bear, are still manning the parapets, but Is Ping still alive? :o

Edited by billythehat