Auto Re-Spray Mitsu Triton

banglay

Hi all.

My Mistsu Triton the Sun & heat over the last ten years has slowly destroyed the Paint finish, mainly on the roof and the Bonnet(UK) Hood(USA)....I would like recommendations for a half descent  auto-paint shop for a full respray and a ball park cost ....I am even contemplating getting it wrapped so recommendation and rough cost too would be appreciated too.????

In the Sattahip/Pattaya area .

Thank you in advance  

• Like 1

My next door neighbor recently had her truck totally resprayed for 18,000 baht. They did an impressive job...she said it was so cheap because she is friends with the paint shop owner...so I suppose it would normally be at least 25,000 baht.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/10/2018 at 8:46 AM, johng said:

My next door neighbor recently had her truck totally resprayed for 18,000 baht. They did an impressive job...she said it was so cheap because she is friends with the paint shop owner...so I suppose it would normally be at least 25,000 baht.

Can you ask where it was done and tell us ? thanks.

• Like 1

i had my honda city touched up, rear and front bumpers, wing mirrors made a good job with a good colour match, he is in ban chang near the toyota garage. also going to use him to do a repair on my mitsu tritton door, - https://goo.gl/maps/1i5reSyDsHN2

travelling towards sattahip on the sukhunvit, there is a guy on the left at bangsaray, others on here in the past have said he is good. -  https://goo.gl/maps/K7vc5pAs75T2

let me know if you find someone good, as im looking to having my vw kombi resprayed, i may use the guy in ban chang, 

• Thanks 2

On 11/12/2018 at 2:05 AM, l4ml4m said:

Can you ask where it was done and tell us ? thanks.

According to neighbour the shop is on Huay Yai road

she couldn't tell me an address or have a business card  just a phone number

086-8236956   (แว้น contact "wean" )

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2018 at 6:15 PM, mogandave said:

They could use any number of different paint brands and types, but given the paint is is big part of the suppliers cost and the big price difference between paints, what paint is used should be included in the quotes.

Sure that they will give you the choice of paint...