Same scams, same corrupt police, same Phuket

logbags

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

To quote Barack Obama; "they don't get it".

Look, BestB, I feel in my water that you are concerned.

But look what happened in the recent TVForum topic '7 eleven rant' when the actions by a poster caused UK's 7-11 share price to drop. 

Always remember the power is the people. We can defeat these scams and these corrupt regimes. Don't be afraid; "rise up" i tell you. Don't despair.

Also, Shu, the grandson's girlfriend's Chinese facebook friend. Has potentially a couple of billion followers.

Yes i can see now, Phuket is in serious trouble, You, Ron, your grandson and now Shu.

Oy Vey, Phuket is doomed

Edited by BestB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Spidey said:

One of my grandparents was English, one a Welsh gypsy, one German and the other Scottish. My father was born in Spain and 50% of my extended family are Moroccan. I now live in Thailand with my Thai wife and son.

Can you please tell me who "my own people" are?

I not care where you are from.GO!

The only thing hard to understand for me is if the people who gave back this motorbike was not a passerby or an utter stranger it would not have been difficult to confront him with the person who said nobody gave the motorbike back, I do not understand...at all!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

The only thing hard to understand for me is if the people who gave back this motorbike was not a passerby or an utter stranger it would not have been difficult to confront him with the person who said nobody gave the motorbike back, I do not understand...at all!

CCTV not working ????