TM30 for my wife as a guest

Please could someone advise me. I own a Condo in Bangkok and I live here on a retirement visa (extension). I never do 90 day reporting as I am always out of the country within the 90-day period. My Indonesian wife travels here to join me on a tourist visa and usually stays with me in our Condo for periods between 1 - 4 weeks at a time, perhaps 4 or 5 times a year. She has a home in Jakarta and we travel a good deal so this arrangement works for us. I have only just found out about TM30. I am not her Landlord as she doesn't pay rent of course. She is my "guest" but is my wife. Do I have to do a TM30 report every time she comes here please?

Also, let's say she is staying overnight as we are on our way to Europe the next day (this happens once a year). So she arrives at 9pm and we leave at lunchtime the next day for the airport. How on earth can I report a TM30 to Immigration miles away when it is closed and I will miss my flight if I go the next day? Taking it a step further, if she is staying with me for just one day and then moving on, do I spend that one precious day travelling and queueing just to lodge a TM30 and not actually see her?

UdonJoe or anyone else who has a similar experience or who has a suggestion, I would love to hear it. Thanks