year model

no deal

I know some guy are going to said funny question for someone who sale car in America!

but what I like to know if you can is in the year like now 2018 when can you buy the new model 2019 I think it maybe different tan America i am not sure and the dealer don't want to tell...

thank you

from what i have seen here (and it is the same in Australia), the year model is the year that particular car was manufactured. So you could buy a new car in 2019 but if it was made in 2018 then 2018 is the year model, at least in the Blue Book (Tabian Rot). I think it starts at 1st January.

Edited by taichiplanet

3 hours ago, taichiplanet said:

from what i have seen here (and it is the same in Australia), the year model is the year that particular car was manufactured. So you could buy a new car in 2019 but if it was made in 2018 then 2018 is the year model, at least in the Blue Book (Tabian Rot). I think it starts at 1st January.

every car made after january 1st. are 2019 vin number,but when this car are going to be available from dealers,mercedes dealer told me like in july for 2019 model. in america when the new car are coming to the dealer,the old new car are sold whit big discount,i dont think they want to do that in thailand!