Berala bl-1668 petrol lawn mower

jdwilko

We have an Asgatec GM6500 which is going strong after 6 years of cutting 1.5 Rai every other week (we have a man who does it of course).

This model isn't made any longer but Agastec are worth looking at in this price range.

25 minutes ago, Crossy said:

We have an Asgatec GM6500 which is going strong after 6 years of cutting 1.5 Rai every other week (we have a man who does it of course).

This model isn't made any longer but Agastec are worth looking at in this price range.

You've had better luck than me with Asgatec products, I've a had strimmer, a leaf blower and a hedge trimmer and all died on me within 18 months

3 minutes ago, gmac said:

You've had better luck than me with Asgatec products, I've a had strimmer, a leaf blower and a hedge trimmer and all died on me within 18 months

Yeah, a number on the board have reported issues with some of their products. The 2-stroke stuff does seem rather cheaply made.

Doesnt matter what you buy, as long as it has a Honda motor. Even a Chinese Honda is a good copy, and better than unknown brands.

The rest of the mower is the same in all brands virtually....cheapest they can get away with...

If you dont intend to do maintenance....just buy the cheapest you can find with 160cc or bigger motor....

You can buy a mower with a Honda engine for less than 14000 baht.

Edited by weegee
  • Like 1