No cold weather for Bangkokians this cold season

webfact

No cold weather for Bangkokians this cold season 

Phu-Kradueng.jpg

Bangkokians hoping to have a chance to put on their sweaters during what is supposed to be the cold season will be disappointed because the mercury will not drop any further in the next one month or so.

Some cool breeze for a couple of days is the best they can hope for, according to the Hydro and Agro Informatics Institute of the Ministry of Science and Technology.

All this is a result of the worldwide influence of El Nino which is affecting many countries, including Thailand, it said.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/no-cold-weather-for-bangkokians-this-cold-season/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-11-14

2 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Damn you El Nino, damn you to Hell.

Sounds like a job for BJ. The evil foreigner El Nino is in Thailand working without a work permit. All Thai's must come together and turn on their AC full blast and keep all their doors and windows open to help drive the evil foreigner out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Bangkokians hoping to have a chance to put on their sweaters during what is supposed to be the cold season will be disappointed because the mercury will not drop any further in the next one month or so.

They can't even predict the weather for tomorrow.

"in the next month or so" Lol.

On 11/14/2018 at 11:16 AM, soistalker said:

I don't like the sound of Bangkokians. I think Bangkoks sounds better. What do you Bangkoks think?

Of the conventional English language suffixes, you've got -ian, -ite and -er all up for grabs... I prefer the latter. Altogether now:

"Maybe it's be-cause I'm a Bangkoker..."