TM 8 Chiang Mai version

davehowden

38 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know there is no variation of standard immigration forms from office to office. Some might put out some to use that they have stamped the written at space and want you to use those forms only.

This is the newest TM8 form. Fillable TM8 re-entry permit form.pdf  The old one only had one page.

Thank you. I assume it is to be printed double-sided?

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know there is no variation of standard immigration forms from office to office. Some might put out some to use that they have stamped the written at space and want you to use those forms only.

This is the newest TM8 form. Fillable TM8 re-entry permit form.pdf  The old one only had one page.

You should be correct, but last month when renewing a marriage visa in CM, the standsrd TM 7, application to extend stay, which I'd nicely typed out in advance was rejected, and I was given another form, seemingly identical except the font, to fill in by hand.  In duplicate, if you please.

1 hour ago, hougourou said:

You should be correct, but last month when renewing a marriage visa in CM, the standsrd TM 7, application to extend stay, which I'd nicely typed out in advance was rejected, and I was given another form, seemingly identical except the font, to fill in by hand.  In duplicate, if you please.

The "Notice" on the back next to the photo has been changed related to handicaps and disabilities, maybe that was the answer?

5 hours ago, Thailand said:

The "Notice" on the back next to the photo has been changed related to handicaps and disabilities, maybe that was the answer?

Could well be--very observant of you.  I was in a less than perfect state of mind when the  new forms were handed to me, and would have probably signed anything.  Do I get free health care or booted out if I become disabled?

Archived