Where to buy new Dell computer

Bubbha

I am based in Bangkok and looking to buy a new Dell computer (XPS 15).

Does anyone have recommendations for place of purchase (Dell dealer)?

From a Google search, I see a few places listed in Fortune Town IT Mall.

Thanks for any recommendations....

Just a thought, if you ever have need to go to Malaysia, Dell is a lot, LOT cheaper there.  The stock XPS 15 with 8GB RAM and a 256GB SSD is around 74,000 baht in Thailand! 53,000 baht in Malaysia.  Of course if you don't have reason to visit Malaysia it's not much use.  I go frequently and plan to buy my next XPS there.  Not sure how their warranties work and whether a Malaysia sourced Dell warranty would be honoured by Dell Thailand but, I haven't had any problems with previous Dells and, even if the worst came to the worst, I'm 20,000 in credit for any paid for repairs needed.

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Try any of the IT malls.

But, they do not refer to it as "Dell Hell" for nothing.

Good luck but my experience is they are the worst computers.

Im running a Lenovo 720 13" 8th I5 and it does everything I need in a tiny package...except video editing ????

But I cant find a 13 inch small form factor laptop that will, unless I mortgage my balls and they are still hanging from my ex wifes mirror

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:
Im running a Lenovo 720 13" 8th I5 and it does everything I need in a tiny package...except video editing [emoji20]   But I cant find a 13 inch small form factor laptop that will, unless I mortgage my balls and they are still hanging from my ex wifes mirror 

With the constant drive towards the lightest / thinnest devices I think this is a problem with all 13" machines now. Most I would consider run on board graphics, not discreet. Show stopper for me.    

For years I was a Mac fan then over the years I've had problem after problem. Failed HDD, failed GPU on one machine and then blown speakers on the latest, and of course those bloody stupid rubber feet that NEVER stay on. Buddy of mine just had 2018 MBP keyboard crap out. Declining quality or just bad luck? Either way I'm prepared to give other brands a run, especially considering you can get a fully tricked out Dell XPS 15 for the price of an entry level MBP 15".

Another chum of mine recently also jumped ship from Apple to a Lenovo IdeaPad 720S. Quite an impressive machine for around 44k.

24 minutes ago, SooKee said:

With the constant drive towards the lightest / thinnest devices I think this is a problem with all 13" machines now. Most I would consider run on board graphics, not discreet.

There are one or two last time i looked in the US but like I said, walk in with your nuts in a sack

Archived