Ford Ranger 2019 Parking Assist

GoldmundBKK

I just bought a top model Ford Ranger Wildtrak and it seems it doesn't have active parking assist function. When I watched videos previously I saw that it has that function so I'm wondering what happened with that.

As you can see in this video, the car can parallel park by itself. And it is a Thai model apparently.

The manual I got is in Thai which I cannot read. 

Any ideas?

10 minutes ago, Big Guns said:

Active Park Assist is only standard on Wildtrak bi turbo 4x4. If that's your model then it has it if not it doesn't.

Correct the normal 10 speed  turbos doesnt have it and at 1265000 they are  getting a tad pricey for the biturbo

3 minutes ago, MINIMIGLIA said:

If you need this should you really be driving???????????? and that lane assist crap

And imagine the folk that rely on it and it develops a fault and one has a prang..

Who ya gonna call....????........????

1 hour ago, MINIMIGLIA said:

If you need this should you really be driving???????????? and that lane assist crap

Actually MM ... I use it whenever I can ...It will park me in gaps that now I wouldn't normally even try ... You are on the right track of course and getting old is bad but the option is worse. ...

It's  just that I'm afraid of curbing those nice alloy wheels. Of course in the past I could handbrake into the gap between two cars. I did get one of these a few years ago ... well many years now as the silver plating is long gone ..........????

BARC.JPG.590d215ed6772e5cbe5e5a8736e92c96.JPG

Archived