Cardboard boxes in Pattaya

Suradit69

Looking for cardboard boxes for shipping and/or moving. Seems a fairly straight forward thing to find, but when I went to HomePro at Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang, asking for them seemed to only draw blank stares or pointing at heavy-duty plastic containers. I did see what appeared to be rolls of bubble wrap and I assume they would have tape for sealing packed boxes, but where to find reasonably sturdy cardboard boxes and other packing/moving supplies??

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 11/16/2018 at 7:37 PM, Suradit69 said:

I went to HomePro at Big C Extra on Pattaya Klang, asking for them seemed to only draw blank stares or pointing at heavy-duty plastic containers

Just as a follow up. I went back to Home Pro at Big C extra and found, on my own, a decent assortment of cardboard boxes and large rolls of bubble wrap.

Also the Mailboxes (or whatever it's called) place on the ground floor as you come in from the parking lot has a limited selection of cardboard boxes available. 

On 11/16/2018 at 10:46 PM, KittenKong said:

I think I saw big boxes in Thai Watsudu on Sukumvit near the corner with Chaiyapreuk.

Thanks. I also found some boxes at Thai Watsadu. The ones at Home Pro are a bit sturdier.

Archived