What Options to extend non-immigrant O extended (not for a year)?

Sorry if it has been asked already... there are so many posts that it is difficult to understand what is currently possible.

I have been extending my Non Imm O marriage visa for several years and my last entry was in 2011 by road in Chom Chom.

Will now go back to Europe and stay there for several months, hence did not add funds in the bank to extend for a year.

Though, I would now need to extend my visa (expiring in 40 days) ideally for 90 more days...

What are the options? (extensions via Immigration bureau, border runs?)

Thanks in advance!

You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife. That is the only extension you can get other than one year.

If you need more time after the 60 days you could do a border run to get a 30 day visa exempt entry that can be extended for 30 days.

Thanks for your quick reply Ubonjoe ????, feeling relieved...

For the 60 days, should I do it the last day of my current visa, or like the standard one up to a month before and they simply add 60 days to the current validity?
Also do I need financial proof and other documents like for the one year?

You could apply for the 60 day extension during the last 2 weeks of your current extension.

No need for financial proof.

Your wife will need to be with you when you apply. Marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card,