Anything wrong with 90 day online ? Or..

I have tried several times to report my 90 day by the website since yesterday, but it won’t go to 2nd page. It just goes back to the 1st page of info page. 

Not sure if The problem is mine only.

i did it last time with no problem.

Enyone has reported recent days ?

It seems to be working normally for me.

After completing the page I get the message to contact my local office I always get since I have no record in system because i have a new passport and have not entered the country since my last entry that was also to old.

Are getting a blank page after clicking submit? If you are it could be that you have pop up blocker that is blocking a message.

14 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I get the message to contact my local office

Actually I get this box too, but after click on it goes back to the 1st page (pass number and tm6 number) again.

And no new passport/out of country since I reported last 90 day.

Edited by The Theory

2 minutes ago, The Theory said:

Actually I get this box too, but after click on it goes back to the 1st page (pass number and tm6 number).

And no new passportout of country since I reported last 90 day.

Are you sure you did not make an error in one of the required fields marked with a *. Best to complete only those fields.

Sometimes it comes up if there is a problem with with the system accessing the database where the records are kept. In that case all you do is try later.

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Are you sure you did not make an error in one of the required fields marked with a *. Best to complete only those fields.

Sometimes it comes up if there is a problem with with the system accessing the database where the records are kept. In that case all you do is try later.

I thought so too and double checked in 2 different times but no mistake or empty box. 

I’ll try again see what will happen, if anything changes. 

Edited by The Theory

I have attempted to do online 90 day report many times over the last few years and never been successful. Always get the message "Contact local Immigration Office" even though I have made numerous trip out of the kingdom. I just mail the report now.

Check also that you are in the correct 'window' ie 14 days before until 7 days before. Once you are in the 7 days before it is too late.

Last month I tried a day too early, got the popup.

Doesn't explain why there is a problem, just there is one. In 2018...

Edited by ParadiseLost
Just seen Blankagain saying same...
  • Like 1

Last week I had to go to Imm at Jomtien to do my 90 day report. Said I had to go to my local Imm. office. Went there and no reason was given as to why I had to report to Imm. Thought it might have something to do with Big Joke and Co.

2 hours ago, ParadiseLost said:

Check also that you are in the correct 'window' ie 14 days before until 7 days before. Once you are in the 7 days before it is too late.

Last month I tried a day too early, got the popup.

Doesn't explain why there is a problem, just there is one. In 2018...

That is possibly my problem. I’ll go to immigration office tomorrow anyway.

i just really don’t like to go to CM office, but no choice.