Cheapest market to buy food for cooking similar to Klong Toey Market

bbi1

I'd think the Latanakorn (sp) on Thepprasit road a hundred meters west of the Coliseum Ladyboy show. A ton of Thai customers in the early morning buying for their restaurants/food carts/etc.   I seen a Thai lady buying chicken legs at the Makro, must of been thirty pounds she picked out one at a time. If I knew where she cooked I'd eat there.

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

I'd think the Latanakorn (sp) on Thepprasit road a hundred meters west of the Coliseum Ladyboy show. A ton of Thai customers in the early morning buying for their restaurants/food carts/etc.   I seen a Thai lady buying chicken legs at the Makro, must of been thirty pounds she picked out one at a time. If I knew where she cooked I'd eat there.

Thanks for the suggestion. Will look into it. Places where restaurants/food carts buy are the type of place I'm interested in as that's similar to Klong Toey market type of buyers. Any other places in Pattaya recommended by anyone else?

52 minutes ago, Kim J said:

Naklua morning market, but you will need to be early, lots of it is closed up by about 6 - 7 o clock.

Unfortunately I'm not looking to wake up before the crack of dawn to go to the markets so I'll give this one a pass.

47 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Unfortunately I'm not looking to wake up before the crack of dawn to go to the markets so I'll give this one a pass.

Naklua sea food - presume this is a different market to the one mentioned as open, I think, to late afternoon - or when the stock runs out?

Used to be the best value fresh seafood in Pattaya environs. 

• Like 1