Quality Sunglasses at a decent price

krey

Heya,

I need a new pair of sunglasses, need some suggestions on where I can find a good selection and half decent prices.  I looking more on the 50 to 150 dollars range

for glasses, preferably closer to 50 to 100.  I see all the glasses stores but they are all 6000 baht and higher for the most part.  Also, dont want some super cheap knockoff that don't actually protect the eyes.

So looking for some suggestions on stylish, quality and won't break the bank sunglasses, suggestions?

Cracking sets of Oakley shades at Mae Sai for 80bt each or 3 pairs for 200bt.

what a fantastic price.....in the independent Glasses shop inside the Tesco I saw the identical sets for between 7k-9k baht.

And that's why Mae Sai is great for stocking up....what do you mean they are knock off?

45 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

Cracking sets of Oakley shades at Mae Sai for 80bt each or 3 pairs for 200bt.

what a fantastic price.....in the independent Glasses shop inside the Tesco I saw the identical sets for between 7k-9k baht.

And that's why Mae Sai is great for stocking up....what do you mean they are knock off?

I mean by knock off I just want the lens to actually be able to protect the eyes from the sun UVA and UVB light .  I didn't just want a colored lens:)

IS it a particular Tesco at Mae Sai? I do not venture out that way to often

On Thapae Rd, head West towards the Moat.

Look out on the left for a small shop with a Rolex sign outside, it usually has glass display cases outside.

Their selection is not huge, but prices are ok & I think they are genuine.

They also sell & repair watches.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks everyone for the options, I did end up buying a pair at Pantip which I liked, find them better than my old oakley set and much cheaper, talked them down to 1000 baht which is cool by me, but will probably looking for other pairs in the future so I will use all your ideas, appreciate it greatly

Archived