u-play hacked

LivinLOS

Everything seems back to normal........according to HD Prime.

Contacted them a short while ago and have just received this reply:

Hi,

We would like to apologize for the extended downtime today. It was pure coincidence that several of our servers failed around the same time, and it took the better part of the day to bring everything back to normal.

As of now, everything seems to be running normally, and we will be keeping a close eye on things.

We have added 3 days to your packages as way of compensation.

Sorry, posted in the wrong thread

Edited by sumrit

• 1 month later...

Can anybody get u-play via windows? I  use HD Prime but wanted to show a friend the sports channels that are available via u-play but it appears their website is no longer available. This is all I get. Does anybody know if it's still available on Android?  

This site can’t be reached

web.u-play.tv’s server IP address could not be found.

yeah its back.. but its worse than ever.. 

Streams break up, the app is a bit borked (support admit this and say the old app developer is gone and they cant get it fixed).. 

Its not useable as a reliable service for me now. HDPrime at twice the price is the next best thing with ThaiTV channels my wife needs, otherwise I would just rely on an international IPTV seller. 

On 1/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, LivinLOS said:

HDPrime at twice the price is the next best thing with ThaiTV channels my wife needs

Don't know which ISP you have, but several have Thai TV for free, and there are plenty of free apps that have all the major Thai channels in HD quality

Yeah I would love to know a 'good' free app (or budget) which reliably has the thai channels in HD. 

Essential it be big screen friendly and remote controllable not a touch / mouse interface. 

Looks at 10s of apps for phones etc.. Not found a single decent TV centric app. 

What's wrong with touch interface if you can use a mouse? Most of these apps are designed for phone.

3BB have an app for Android box for their Thai tv channels, and I think the True app is also for Tv box

Edited by janclaes47

12 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

What's wrong with touch interface if you can use a mouse? Most of these apps are designed for phone.

My wife doesnt want to be messing with a air mouse.. 

All my android boxes are set up with good remotes.. Being remote friendly is a minimum spec baseline for a TV viewing app for TV use. Of course different if for tablet or phone use.