Non O Multiple

Dear members,

Things are changing on almost a daily basis as regards requirements for a Non Imm O Multiple entry based on marriage. Different consulates seem to have different requirements.

I recently obtained mine in Singapore and showed 400,000 Baht in the bank. No problems at all. I knew this was a new requirement because I asked the members of this board and contacted the consulate via email a few days before I went there. A few weeks before there had not been no financial requirement. Glad I checked first!

A good friend of mine now wishes to get the same kind of visa, but does cannot show the 400,000 Baht in a bank account as required by Singapore. The members of this board have recently maintained that Kuala Lumpur is still Visa friendly, and no financial requirements are necessary for a Non Imm O multiple. Could anyone who has recently been to KL conform or deny this.

A contact number for the consulate would be much appreciated. I have looked on the web, but cannot find an active web-site or phone number.

Thank you in advance.

Wazza69

Dear members,

Things are changing on almost a daily basis as regards requirements for a Non Imm O Multiple entry based on marriage. Different consulates seem to have different requirements.

I recently obtained mine in Singapore and showed 400,000 Baht in the bank. No problems at all. I knew this was a new requirement because I asked the members of this board and contacted the consulate via email a few days before I went there. A few weeks before there had not been no financial requirement. Glad I checked first!

A good friend of mine now wishes to get the same kind of visa, but does cannot show the 400,000 Baht in a bank account as required by Singapore. The members of this board have recently maintained that Kuala Lumpur is still Visa friendly, and no financial requirements are necessary for a Non Imm O multiple. Could anyone who has recently been to KL conform or deny this.

A contact number for the consulate would be much appreciated. I have looked on the web, but cannot find an active web-site or phone number.

Thank you in advance.

Wazza69

Royal Thai Embassy Kuala Lumpur Tel 03 2148 8222