PM urges Thais to get prepared for election

rooster59

I intend to write a book entitled "hypocrisy", so I am collecting all of the PM's and his Deputy's profound announcements as the basis for about 99% of its contents.  He says all these ridiculous things, contrary to obvious truths, as if he were handing down the ten commandments from God (i.e.him) on a tablet of stone to Moses from his lofty perch on a mountain. Hopefully, when looking back on all this, he will be turned into a block of salt, just like Lot's wife.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

I intend to write a book entitled "hypocrisy", so I am collecting all of the PM's and his Deputy's profound announcements as the basis for about 99% of its contents.  He says all these ridiculous things, contrary to obvious truths, as if he were handing down the ten commandments from God (i.e.him) on a tablet of stone to Moses from his lofty perch on a mountain. Hopefully, when looking back on all this, he will be turned into a block of salt, just like Lot's wife.

I fail to see the connective tissue regarding your beloved Christian biblical references to anything Thai....

On 11/25/2018 at 11:41 AM, Retiredandhappyhere said:

Add the good ones of other Thai politicians, like, that of a Darth Thaksin's pawn PM, about just the few students killed running under trucks, or that of the crocodile of the South about people running into bullits, so many, dirty, despicable, stuff, how thick will your book be?

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, rooster59 said:

said social consciousness is needed in democratic rule

Uh yeah, and people need to stand behind their constitution and civil courts and civil police authorities.  None of which Thailand has or stands behind.  They throw away the constitution repeatedly every coup and are allowed to continue to do so without penalty.