Songtaew cost from Pattaya Bus Terminal to Central Festival

bbi1

How much is a Songtaew from Pattaya Bus Station caught from the street, not the ones waiting at the bus terminal (North Pattaya Rd) to Central Festival (Beach Rd)? Is it meant to be 10 baht or 20 baht? What about if you get on at North Pattaya Rd just at the intersection of it and 3rd Rd and get off at Central Festival?

Interesting that all people said 10 baht. I once gave the driver 10 baht when taking it from the bus station and getting off at Beach Road Soi 7 and the driver immediately told me it's 20 baht. I asked him isn't it 10 baht and he said no, 20 baht. Seems some drivers are trying to get double even though the fare is officially 10 baht for that trip.

12 hours ago, balo said:

The baht buses are 10 baht, but from inside the bus terminal it's 50 baht.

What about if you were to get on at 2nd Rd (around Central Festival) and do a loop to Beach Rd getting off around Walking St? 10 baht too I presume? I've had some cheeky Songtaew drivers charge me 20 baht when I handed a 10 baht coin too on this route telling me it's 20 baht.

2 hours ago, bbi1 said:

What about if you were to get on at 2nd Rd (around Central Festival) and do a loop to Beach Rd getting off around Walking St? 10 baht too I presume? I've had some cheeky Songtaew drivers charge me 20 baht when I handed a 10 baht coin too on this route telling me it's 20 baht.

10 baht... how many times?