Des anyone know if I can buy a Honda SH300i in Thailand

DiDiChok

I've just bought my third Honda SH300i here in the UK and think they're wonderful and would be well suited to Thailand's roads.  I would very much like to buy one in Thailand but can only find the SH150i model which would seem to be gutless after you've been exposed to the larger model.  Ideally, I'd lke to get one in Chiang Mai if it was at all possible but it seems as though you'd have to import one with all the costs and problems that would arise to make it uneconomic to do so.  It's the fact that it's a flat bed scooter that I like most as it can be piled up with shopping - you know how the Thais like doing that.  Does anyone know if it's possible to get one?

I have the SH150i and love it. It did not take off here because of the seat height. I have long legs so it is fine with me but my Thai friends think it is too high and some can't reach the floor when sitting. If you find a source for the 300 please post a note here as I would be interested. I like the height. I find the other scooters here too low and with some of them I am nearly banging the handlebars against my knees.  

Yes, flatbed, flatbed and flatbed is what I want.  I've looked at all the other offerings and don't like any of them.  Once the Thais have grown taller like the Japanese have maybe Honda or someone else will make something suitable for sale to us taller people.

9 hours ago, DiDiChok said:

Yes, flatbed, flatbed and flatbed is what I want.  I've looked at all the other offerings and don't like any of them.  Once the Thais have grown taller like the Japanese have maybe Honda or someone else will make something suitable for sale to us taller people.

Free beer, free beer, free beer, is what papa wants.

...not whine.

Archived